• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Own Tents! All packed up! Thanks everyone!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Confirmed. Good Games. I use Game and Watch so I know how to punish his moves and what to watch out for.

Zelda's moves are hard to punish and the lag didn't help my chaingrabs much either.

It was a good learning experience. Good luck with the rest of your matches.

Aibou

Smash Master
Confirmed. Good Games. I use Game and Watch so I know how to punish his moves and what to watch out for.

Zelda's moves are hard to punish and the lag didn't help my chaingrabs much either.

It was a good learning experience. Good luck with the rest of your matches.
I know you use GW, which is why I'm curious as to why you didn't counterpick him. :confused:

Thanks for wishing me luck and stuff btw :)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I know you use GW, which is why I'm curious as to why you didn't counterpick him. :confused:
Would YOU do G&W dittos if given the opportunity?

I've VMed Twilight for our match. We should have it done by tomorrow, I believe.

Aibou

Smash Master
Would YOU do G&W dittos if given the opportunity?

I've VMed Twilight for our match. We should have it done by tomorrow, I believe.
I lost with GW against the Ice Chaingrabbers. I counterpicked Zelda and won game 2. I was wondering why he didn't use GW against Zelda.

@Ben: I was expecting to face GW, so I tried to make a ditto happen :laugh:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Cubone, me and TP attempted our match just now. But the connection was terrible.

We will try again tomorrow, within 24 hours or so, but if lag is still evident, I don't know what we're going to do for that.

TP

Smash Master
I won 2-1, and one game I won because he tripped into my ROB Nair. GGs.

Moot, whenever you're ready.

:034:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yep, confirming as well. Knubs hosted so that we can have a lag-free match, with great results. Thanks a bunch.

Least I know TP can crush me when lag isn't in the way 8D

TP

Smash Master
How about 8 Central, 9 Eastern? Be on the F35 xat at that time and we'll make it happen.

:034:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Congratulations to mcmuff1nman on a third place finish!

Also a big thanks to everyone who particapated! Standby for the final results!

Top Bottom