• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WC vs EC Canada WE MUST SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogel

Smash Lord
ToS1 and 2 both had attendance around mid-30s. STYD had 50-60 if I recall correctly. NNR tourneys I never really counted accurately, but they seemed to have around 30-40 people or so usually. Space for 70-80 people is probably about what we'd need for this tourney, I think.

D

Deleted member

Actually we had aobut 50 people in our last Toronto tournament

Stevo

Smash Champion
I say 6-8 WC would probably make it. perhaps even above 10 if things are planned well.

depends if punch crew is still willing to play, when the tournament happens, if housing is available, etc.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Yo guys anybody know how many WC players want to attempt this? I want to pwn some WC smashers :)
The western community is rather larger than it used to be. Without knowing for sure what everyone's travel itinerary/finances are like, I can guess that there's likely more than 10 who would be willing to go.

Besides, I suppose the EC/WC Luigi ditto has to go down at some point. ;)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I figure it's a no-lose situation. If I end up getting four-stocked, I can always pull out the Johns-card and claim the match is invalid because he's no longer a Luigi main. :) Gameset!

Dice

Smash Lord
I predict Vwin's Luigi and Rimi's Mewtwo takes out at least half of the WC

Discuss.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I'm not good enough to be in this, but late June = Blue Jays games in Seattle, their only visit this year. But I doubt many of the BCers are big MLB fans anyway.

D

Deleted member

Who watches baseball...period. -> . (dot.) (period. -> . dot) dot.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. I'm probably the only Jays fan in Canada, lol. The only baseball fan too for that matter, now that the Expos moved <_<.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I submitted the paperwork a while ago, shooting for the June 30th-2nd,

paperwork is still being processed, and date may be subject to change. No final price either. I will let yous all know when I know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom