• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WC vs EC Canada WE MUST SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
C'mon EC. We need a solid date set to plan this ahead, take time off work/school, whatever.
Agreed with Adam. Nothing has been done for a very long time. What's going on fellas?
In regards to these, I am gonna try to book that gym for the date I mentioned before. If you are opposed to that date, then to bad? D:

Someone else can do it then but, there is plenty of time between now, and that date, so even if I get it in a week or two, there should be no problems at all...especially school.

EDIT: Also, I am looking at the forms right now.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Until you prove you can perform as well or better than NNR, or against other rated players on EC, we can't consider you for the team. We ain't bein jerks, its just we're giving spots to players who have been involved in the tournament scene, and have shown great skill.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
locke)'s a big jerk he hides behind his smashboards reputation, when in real life he can hardly wavedash properly. Figures he'd be a marth player--

Dice

Smash Lord
I would assume top 10 of EC power rankings...

Bam
Vwins
Chet
PKM
Kings
Test
Rimi
Locke)
Ganonpwn
Jih

However, this depends on if kings and pkm have still quit by the time this rolls around.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
WHAT!? BULL!

I was sure it would be me, JustaPnoy, Elefterios, Lanowen, some random dude from La Ronde, The GM for the Ottawa Senators, Tom from Iqualit, Elvis Gratton, Snoop Dogg, and Fleur de Lis. For alternates, we can use homsar, Steven Harper, and my cat Blackjack. 'Cause he's pimp like that.

Or we can send Kryptocide and nox after them as a tag team and watch the West Coast crumble.

D

Deleted member

k liek krypoyto shud defnly be on dat list see cuz hes obvusly betr tahnt ealfofo of us opput togathere

Locke)

Smash Ace
Several Ottawa players have greatly improved, but more importantly, Burning Crusade just got released as of..2 hours ago. We'll see how this changes things, as many of us are picking this up.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Still waiting on a date... in other news I just got back from a tournament in Washington and 2 weeks later we're hosting a tournament in BC. Carl is coming ^_^

practice practice practice

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
locke)'s a big jerk he hides behind his smashboards reputation, when in real life he can hardly wavedash properly. Figures he'd be a marth player--
:laugh: :laugh: I love you Zac, have my herpes.
Who's on the EC crew so far?
I'd guess ECCPR top 10.

Yes people, time to step your game up! Top 10 makes the team, doggy style.
I was sure it would be me, JustaPnoy, Elefterios, Lanowen, some random dude from La Ronde, The GM for the Ottawa Senators, Tom from Iqualit, Elvis Gratton, Snoop Dogg, and Fleur de Lis.
Them foxes from Iqualuit, tooo good.

LANOWEN, set a date for this ****, asap. I have secret plans for the community.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
The school is bound to have TVs, I have 2, and I am sure other people can bring some.

and I don't think I said, this would probably be for the end of June, the last or second last weekend. zatokay?
qft

I am still sticking to this. If this isn't long enought to plan, then I dunno what you are planning. I have the sheets, I am gonna put either 23rd-24th, or 30th-2nd. I will gonna try to fill them out and submit them by the end of the week. That should still leave a HUGE crapload of time.

I will not be planning anything for March, as it seems most people do not share the same break off school and it isn't good for my venue. Iirc, the 30th-2nd is a long weekend, AFTER school finishes, that should be good. 5 month's notice should be wayyy ahead of time to plan stuff.

If you want something planned for March, go ahead, I think NNR said something for that but I have no idea what they are doing.

D

Deleted member

Andy, forget it, it's cool. My family leaves town to my cottage the saturday after Canada Day every year, and last year that saturday was Canada Day, which is the 1st, so I assumed we would leave on the 1st again.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay yous peoples.

Time for you to show off your powers of recall, interpretation, adaptation, and estimation.

If you have been to recent Toronto tournaments and are from Ottawa/Montreal or vice versa, you get +1 to your powers of recall.

TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE AT THIS THING! :O!!!11

Locke)

Smash Ace
Create a new thread, start advertising now so you can get a rough estimate. But yah, I'd say..91 *sticking to price is right* Take it Vwins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom