• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
melle results plz?
I heard top 5 was Tink, Vro, Dart, Moose, and some other guy can't remember sorry. and in no order

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee (22 entrants total)

1. Tink
2. Moose
3. Vro
4. Duck
5. Lain
5. Dart
7. Juggleguy
7. Shaeden

Great tourney, was a lot of fun. It was good to attend a good ol' MI tourney with Brawl/Melee, I hadn't seen a ton of people like Omni, WTP, Mikey, dingdong, etc. in forever! Not to mention Ori, Ham, Rogu, you guys ran another awesome event! Chicago did pretty well, but 6th pillar definitely held it down ;] get ***** Chi-town (except that ******* Tink)

I'll get some shoutouts in later.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I really scrubbed it up today in the brackets, but it was great to see the entire gang again!

Shoutouts in results thread.

Hydruz

Smash Cadet
OH AMAZING PLAYERS Azure-Kenny and Flame. They da bess.

BigD too L

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Props!

To Tutu for doing really well, breaking through both Rofa and Boxxy to make 4th.
To MythTrainerInfinity, 'cause it's always fun practicing my spacing with your Lucario.
To Xyless, for getting a really amusing set of videos on your copy of Brawl-.
To Vayseth, for being Vayseth.
To Moose, for getting 2nd in Melee.

Slops!

To venue fee, for charging me $5 to be around for two hours without actually being able to enter an event.
To rides. From Troy, it's a 30 minute drive northeast to Mikey, then another 30 minutes northwest to the venue. Was I really the only person willing to get him to WBST? I mean, he's given me countless rides to many smashfests and other things, but really, with all the people there I'd've thought there'd be at least one guy closer who has a car.
To the hot dogs, which weren't as good this time as they were the other time. :(

I couldn't hope to have made it in time for any of the events, but good **** to everyone regardless.

Top Bottom