• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

Agate

Smash Cadet
Yeah from the way you had mine and True Blue's written different I noticed that... either/or is fine by me but I had you down for two separate matches.

SAX

Smash Ace
Don't know if Ryo will but I will take ya on! I have a DandyWarrior! And you should bring some trades if ya don't mind. Planning on bringing mine either way just incase. Haven't played a Formula Monarch deck at all, just heard about them. So don't know what to expect lol
EDIT: I found it! So we can duel whenever when we're there. And I've never played a DandyWarrior before. But I'm well aware of what it can do haha. See you there! (I hope you don't mind that I use proxy decks though. I don't have enough money to buy the real cards, but I print off images and well, you'll see. It looks almost identical so there shouldn't be a problem ^_^)

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Xdeath! i want some money matches too! I'm from gville and i play G&W too.

As for everyone else! I'll money match anyone 1 or 2 dolla's if you ain't too famous! yeah! i'm speaking to you Mr. I'm reading this. Accept my brave challenge!
I'll do 2 dollars Falco vs G&W and 2 dollars Snake vs G&W

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Omg people bring your Yugioh if you have it and maybe trades! I been wanting to play my deck against someone :).

I was talking about you Torres. I will think about it seibrik.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
What were you asking me again? It's hard to focus on this thread with all the MM talk.
@ Viper: actually you don't want to money match me, but you got it! freak yizzle!

DJ Jackdizzle: I'm hungry for dat snake... real hungry.

Sax: Who are you challenging? It best not be me!

Dylan: Nice post. It has the power!!!

True Blue

Smash Lord
I found it! So we can duel whenever when we're there. And I've never played a DandyWarrior before. But I'm well aware of what it can do haha. See you there! (I hope you don't mind that I use proxy decks though. I don't have enough money to buy the real cards, but I print off images and well, you'll see. It looks almost identical so there shouldn't be a problem ^_^)
Awesome! Won't make me feel bad about the proxies I have in other decks and the two I have in my main! Gotta test out those Pot of Dualities since they becoming Super Rare in a tin in august! Lol

Omg people bring your Yugioh if you have it and maybe trades! I been wanting to play my deck against someone :).

YEA! TOTALLY! TRADES AND DECKS! WOOT!

True Blue

Smash Lord
Awesomeness! Too bad I got sick for most of it and played crappy-like. Lol. Oh wellz what can ya do! But still had fun none the less! Will do shoutouts tomorrow or something lol, sleep after drive.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Seibrik: p.s. I only used MK vs co18 after he two stocked my wario with dddverrry happy

Xaltis used Falco more than MK...

And chaz used MK a bit I believe.

Good **** everyone!

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
I think at tournies that if you catch somebody forcing their heads in front of people to see a tv screen that they should be jumped.~ >:E
Not too serious though.

Agate

Smash Cadet
I think at tournies that if you catch somebody forcing their heads in front of people to see a tv screen that they should be jumped.~ >:E
Not too serious though.
that's strange some of your letters are thicker than the others...

Top Bottom