• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

Zoro

Smash Champion

No results thread yet
if someone makes one ill copy paste

results off the top of my head for melee
Dubs
I think it was
1. Hungry and LadyLegion
2. Rx and Colbo
3. 3 and Zoro
4. Seibrik and Kyon
5. Kuya and Ace dude

1. Hungrybox
2. 3
3. F-Zero
4. Uuaa
5. Dark Sonic
5. Zoro
7. Apollo
7. Hiroshi
9. Kuya
I forget the rest

Nice sized tournament, I had a ton of fun at this event. Great seeing everyone, I'm glad QDVS could make it. Sorry you didn't feel well colbol (i'm assuming that's why you left early.)

3 it was fun teaming with you, like I said if we wanna stop being mediocre players we gotta get nastee at teams too. I beat you sucka but you still placed higher so it all works out :). You saved us too many times

Fzero sorry it turned out that way and you were late to work but I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE. Good stuff though wrecking ppl

Uuaa my nigg@ that was a fun battle and you showed you are still one step ahead of me at all times.

Hiroshi you were nastee man you shoulda won

Seibrik very fun matches ya know if you went puff on fd you woulda won cause you are crazy good at predicting tech rolls, would have rested me like 3 times.

Kuya I don't know how to beat your kirby i'm scared

Kyon wrecking in melee after like 10 mins of playing again

Dudes I met at the tournament that I already forgot all yalls names
the tampa guys and the ucf guys
I hope to see you at future events and join the CFL Melee facebook group. I believe alot of smashers will be willing to train and teach you the ways. Come out to tourneys like Next Level Lan, hope to see you there.

btw tampa falco fox marth dude you got the hidden ability to be nastee I can sense it. Like a cold blooded killer man. Refine your tech skill and learn how to DI and all that and you will be nasty.

Dark sonic, Apollo, Acedude, Pengie, Sworddancer, QDVS, Colbol, Rx, Al, etc etc didnt get to play all of you one on one but it was fun chilling and talking. See you at the next one

Exdeath

Smash Master
Seibrik: p.s. I only used MK vs co18 after he two stocked my wario with dddverrry happy

Xaltis used Falco more than MK...

And chaz used MK a bit I believe.

Good **** everyone!

:phone:
Seibrik is still :wario: :metaknight:. :p Who did Xaltis beat with Falco and who did Xaltis beat with MK? I know that he beat CO18 all Falco (his MK lost to CO18's DDD), 2-D Jeff all MK, and me Falco/MK. Who did Chaz use MK against?

True Blue

Smash Lord
D-Torr! I have a match or matches on your wii with me against GDX! I would like those please if you can get them! And any other matches of me that you see on there!!

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
If anyone has matches of my Snake, please upload them! I used the "Shana", "uMAD?" and occasionally the "ElsiE" tags.

Oh, and any videos of my Falco too, of course.

Van.

Smash Ace

btw tampa falco fox marth dude you got the hidden ability to be nastee I can sense it. Like a cold blooded killer man. Refine your tech skill and learn how to DI and all that and you will be nasty

thanks man :) I'll keep striving to improve.

3- If I improved at all at this, you were the main reason. Thanks alot for your advice on the falco v. samus mu, and falco v. jiggz. Too bad I CP'd FD vs. Seberik, LOL. Congratulations on second too.

Apollo- You seem like a really nice guy, and you also helped me alot with matchups and general falco things. Thanks for taking the time to explain to me why I was getting ***** :)

Hbox runs a dope tourney.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Get worked.

Called out on your own johns.

Also i learned from Ryo if you drag someone into the water with ganon, the person you dragged can stomp before you.

Mad gay.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Sorry to those who I couldn't finish my money matches with :\ I either didn't have the time or was just too exhausted at the end of the day. pesticide, Mink, TrueBlue, etc., I see you.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Sorry to those who I couldn't finish my money matches with :\ I either didn't have the time or was just too exhausted at the end of the day. pesticide, Mink, TrueBlue, etc., I see you.
Yea I understand. I felt the same way too, but more so after my first match in singles. LMAO

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Yeah lol, I was just a wee bit too broke.
Maybe Ryder should have sponsored me more xD

pesticide

Smash Lord
i asked agate if our bracket match could count as our MM since we had planned to play a $1 MM anyways. he agreed, i won the bracket/money match, but HE NEVER PAID UP >_>

btw, wheres da results thread? i gots shoutouts to do

Top Bottom