• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Xdeath

When I MMd you, you called out a list of characters that you play.
Snake, Falco, and Metagay respectively.
I told you I played R.O.B.
You automatically picked metaknight. Why?
Were you expecting an easy win?
/Your metaknight sucks.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Metaknight is his main dude lol. It shouldn't be too surprising if he picked him. I understand metaknight is gay, but that's the game we play. You should be concentrating on why you lost rather than insulting him. You're kinda insulting yourself when you tell him he sucks lol

:rosalina:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Stamina tends to come with experience.
Um don't think not being able to handle the heat has to do with experience/stamina. I don't like heat and my body produces a lot of it, and I prefer the cold way more. Almost had a heat stroke cause of how hot it was in there and the no extra money to get water with the little time to go out and get some too.

I'm sorry True Blue. Blame the people who made the bracket for you having to play me.
Nah the match was fine. Felt fine then cause I finally got food and water. But then after words fatigue started to hit me again cause of the heat. Lol. Passed out in the hallway for a little cause there was a lot of cold air coming out from under a door.

SxK

Granted he may main metaknight, but that doesn't mean he's good.
I can't say I'm better than him, obviously.
However, I can't say I've ever seen a metaknight use scoop six times in a row.
Needs more downsmash.

And later on you were telling GDX maybe D-Torr how there was a line of people to MM you and you just took all their money.
inb4douchebaggery.

Also, why bring up the other characters he plays if he was going to pick metaknight anyway.
I would have loved to play his snake instead.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Xdeath

When I MMd you, you called out a list of characters that you play.
Snake, Falco, and Metagay respectively.
I told you I played R.O.B.
You automatically picked metaknight. Why?
Were you expecting an easy win?
/Your metaknight sucks.
I didn't call out a list of characters that I play. I asked who you play and then told you who I was willing to play against you with (R.O.B. tends to frustrate me). My Meta Knight may suck, but it gave you the business and I auto-took two of your stocks by repeatedly launching/juggling you with Up-B and Usmash, so that really doesn't say much for you.

I understand why Kuro and Hungrybox were unhappy/frustrated about their losses, but you need to understand that I am better than you and have more/better experience than you in the MU. That my main dominates yours is icing on the cake. If you would like, I can MM you with one of my many secondaries the next time that we're at the same tournament.

In regard to the MM line, I didn't say it like that. I lost one of the MMs (Falco vs. Agate's G&W, which is a very bad MU for G&W). I thought that the experience was amusing/surreal, just because it felt like I was having a MM assembly line (IIRC you were the seventh MM that I had) and I was sharing the experience with some friends. It's not like I was being greedy/trying to get rich. I asked some people how much money the MM was for because I didn't remember and a few people asked for $2 instead of $1. I entered the venue with $20 and left with $19 after the venue/entrance fees. I'm trying to MM more people because I want MU and player experience, but I'm also limited by funds, so I try to strike a balance between not feeling helpless and learning something new.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
@Jelly.
Well.

a MM usually indicates that you would like to play your best against someone else's best for a cash prize.
If you were playing him just in order to steal his money, then you are being a douche bag.

Sure, Exdeath plays a gay metaknight, but thats metaknight. No one likes watching metaknight win. Exdeath places high, he does well in tournament. He means well, he's not an awful person.

I think you're taking alot of personal attacks at someone you know nothing about. Thus causing a stupid amount of drama. The majority of us are in college. And you should know by now that drama is ****ing stupid. Leave it in high school and out of video games. If you didn't want to play hit best vs your best, don't challenge him to a MM.

If you challennged me to a MM, and i said i played ZSS, jiggs, sonic and Ganon, then asked who you played, and you said rob. It'd probably go ZSS. It's the character i feel most comfortable with for that MU.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, what you said wasn't planned properly, worded properly, and if that was how you meant it, it didn't belong in the public, and it belonged in a pm.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
This games winner is:

MINK!
I'll pretend this is about my previous post...
if so, then

If not... then...

I'm down.
Seibrik, i think you and i are very very similar to one another.

2Link, that was awesome.

DavidDaBesstorres - You mah dog.
I'm uploading your dealw ith it pick soon. Hahaha
When are we goingto hangout?!?!?!!?

On another note.
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think both 2link and mink won. people need to step it up in terms of docility

SxK

Why would you have no tripping on your wii!?!?!
NOES.
And yeah, I need that as well.

EDIT*
What type of file are those saved as?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I would like to repeat that Mampam died at 45% on Rainbow Cruise from a trip at the top. There was no interference from his opponent and there was no way to predict its occurrence.

RC+Tripping > RC+MK obviously.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Anyways though ExDeath. You play good, but from what I saw from the match with you and my friend Agate your play style for MK was a little... Well not trying to say anything bad but it WAS a little noobish looking. Cause literally ALL I ever saw you doing was Up-B, try not to do it sooooo much. Especially since it could easily be read and that could be a stock of your match. Just thought I would throw that out that as my well known experience of moves and such and with that knowing will be half the battle! And half the battle of knowing and then the other half metaknight you will surely wreck lives! As long as no one salty quits before they are killed lol.

Hi SAIBRAK! Next time I see you I am buying you a shirt and making you keep it on!

Edit: Oh and Mink I have the no tripping could. So no worries.

Agate

Smash Cadet
i asked agate if our bracket match could count as our MM since we had planned to play a $1 MM anyways. he agreed, i won the bracket/money match, but HE NEVER PAID UP >_>

btw, wheres da results thread? i gots shoutouts to do
PESTICIDE you're totally right about this. actually, i didn't think you meant it that way. my understanding was "we'll play this match and not have our MM." but i'll definitely pay you double now next time i see you, so i'm sorry about that.

and yeah where da results.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Anyways though ExDeath. You play good, but from what I saw from the match with you and my friend Agate your play style for MK was a little... Well not trying to say anything bad but it WAS a little noobish looking. Cause literally ALL I ever saw you doing was Up-B, try not to do it sooooo much. Especially since it could easily be read and that could be a stock of your match. Just thought I would throw that out that as my well known experience of moves and such and with that knowing will be half the battle! And half the battle of knowing and then the other half metaknight you will surely wreck lives! As long as no one salty quits before they are killed lol.

Hi SAIBRAK! Next time I see you I am buying you a shirt and making you keep it on!

Edit: Oh and Mink I have the no tripping could. So no worries.
I'm not at all offended. I did that in pretty much all of my MMs. It doesn't really reflect my play style, but Up B and Neutral B completely shut down most of the cast unless they know how to deal with it. If Agate had started punishing it regularly, I would have used mix-ups. Don't take it as a matter of disrespect. I believe that it was more effective than if I'd played normally.

Compare Draconoa trying to outplay you with me spamming pivot grab and using a couple of reads on your roll for a Usmash kill. His Olimar is better than mine, however I saw a weakness that you have as a player/character and I abused that instead of going after you and I was more successful as a result. It's also something that you can expect to face as a low-/mid-tier user on a regular basis.

pesticide

Smash Lord
PESTICIDE you're totally right about this. actually, i didn't think you meant it that way. my understanding was "we'll play this match and not have our MM." but i'll definitely pay you double now next time i see you, so i'm sorry about that.

and yeah where da results.
Yea my bad if I was misunderstood. I shoulda just pulled out $1 and put it on the tv to make it clear. Ok next time u see me is fine. No prob :)

lol @ me bugging people about money. I'm such a.....

pest :troll:

:phone:

Agate

Smash Cadet
Yea my bad if I was misunderstood. I shoulda just pulled out $1 and put it on the tv to make it clear. Ok next time u see me is fine. No prob :)

lol @ me bugging people about money. I'm such a.....

pest :troll:

are you going to holy smash?

pesticide

Smash Lord
are you going to holy smash?
nah probably not. whenever we end up going to the same tournament I'll just find u and remind u tho. it's nothin to worry about

edit: @sandtru: dude seriously why do u find the need to post h8 stuff like that?

shoutouts to d-torr's h8 (but no <3) tag

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
nah probably not. whenever we end up going to the same tournament I'll just find u and remind u tho. it's nothin to worry about

edit: @sandtru: dude seriously why do u find the need to post h8 stuff like that?

shoutouts to d-torr's h8 (but no <3) tag

because what jelly posted is the dumbest thing in the world

the game was released in March 2008

why the **** should you ever be surprised that someone who mains MK would go MK on you (esp. after makin a ******* post that rob vs. MK isn't that bad then complainin about it)

then he tries to call him out for looping 6 times? BRO, if you get loop'd 6 times that means you're ****ING BAD

new school is a joke

Top Bottom