• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

Pengie

Smash Lord
Yooooooo we got three weeks to get people interested in this!!! Someone talk to SFL to see if anyone down there is interested . The same goes for Gainesville and UCF!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'll try and bring two recording setups this time
so we don't miss the good matches

I'll also do a stream if NC shows up.

Last one was fun. Hope everyone can make it

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey i think i am going to be here.

I am also going to try to bring around 8-10 players from lake alfred.

The Return of the swampnigggas.

D Who?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im getting hyped for this myself. since juanbox is going to college in august, dunno if this will be the last WATO for a few months or so

Either way I'll be here, and helping run the brawl bracket. People need to bring setups, and an extra TV for that one fighter setup

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that would be sweet.

I am getting new players into smash over here and this will be there first tourney so i think it will be fun for them.
yeah i just got some new players in my crew trying to grow the scene here in poinciana i took most of em to their first tourney last week and im trying to make a huge effort to get them to this one cus hbox's tournies are my favorite ones to go to

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I can't honestly tell you.

This is how it works for me.

I ask someone for a ride or Kyon helps me out. Kyon lives even farther from me than ever so that's not an option anymore. As for asking for a ride, all I do after that is wait. If someone replies, great. If no replies, I just don't go to that tourney. Simple as that. When Kyon was closer, it was easier to depend on him. Now, I just have to rely on the spoken word of the unknown.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
damn so u get to most tournies by luck lol well usually i depend on pie if he doesnt go then i depend on jazz and when neither of em go then im screwed

what about exdeath? and u know who jazz is right? im trying to see if i can get a ride from him since he lives on my street now lol ill see if he can give u a ride as well

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I should be at this. Would be ce to see a good melee turnout. I might even join lol. Hbox if you has no partner I got you and me and Keith got brawl...

:phone:

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I know some people going down to orlando that weekend, so I'm kinda thinking about going to this... is there any chance I could get housing from someone for the weekend?

Top Bottom