• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

Pengie

Smash Lord
Are you done riding the dickcoaster? Other M2K fanboys want a turn.
I hope it's not because you know he plays Melee. He sold Melee out in GF to focus more on his Brawl placing.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL If you're gonna troll at least try to make it relevant to the discussion.

Pi

Smash Hero
Jason thinks Brawl takes more focus and attention than Melee does.

This whole "putting words into people's mouth" thing is fun. No wonder why Jason does it.
i'll just shut you down right now

m2k doesn't win at melee any more, and since when do you care what he thinks, since all you've been doing this whole thread was trying to say what he thinks isn't valid?

god you're dumb, like, where you even get the confidence to continue posting

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
i'm already on my second bowl of popcorn.
lmaoooooooooooooooo ballin.... Brawl sucksssssssss.....lol let the games begin

m2k doesn't win at melee any more, and since when do you care what he thinks, since all you've been doing this whole thread was trying to say what he thinks isn't valid?

we should have Florida's Drama Club... where no 1 loves no 1....i hope u all eat **** and ****ing die you *******s mother ****ers....lmaoo <3

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Ayo. Are you still replying to what I'm saying? I was positive that a higher being such as yourself would not have given into my ignorant, logic-lacking posts.

Edit: umad? cuz it looks like umad dawg.

Pi

Smash Hero
Ayo. Are you still replying to what I'm saying? I was positive that a higher being such as yourself would not have given into my ignorant, logic-lacking posts.
You're trolling wrong, what you say is suppose to be untrue.

But as a note to anyone else who's been reading this thread, or reads it in the future;
Tommy_G has just admitted to being a troll 100%
Nothing he has said holds any merit in the situation
By his own admittance

Glad we sorted that out, wouldn't want people to get confused and actually start taking you seriously.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
You're trolling wrong, what you say is suppose to be untrue.

But as a note to anyone else who's been reading this thread, or reads it in the future;
Tommy_G has just admitted to being a troll 100%
Nothing he has said holds any merit in the situation
By his own admittance

Glad we sorted that out, wouldn't want people to get confused and actually start taking you seriously.
Prove that I was trolling.

If I'm trolling wrong, then what I'm saying is true.
Soooo I am right.
You confuse me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
RYO cannot b the Hero...

Legends say his malicious **** has slain all that was good evil just because he wasn't satisfied w/ how much P@ssy was in the world...

U have to read RYO's book **** IS NOT A CRIME

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You guys are still talking about this nonsense?

lol
yes, yes they are >_> even though m2k and legion are done with their argument since she said she'd pay him back eventually now and he said k when she does ill apologize :( oh wells im still glad for everyone who went to this and did well

Pi

Smash Hero
Prove that I was trolling.

If I'm trolling wrong, then what I'm saying is true.

Soooo I am right.
You confuse me.
Probably not a hard feat to accomplish

In that one quote, you were trolling wrong. Get it?

That's why I quoted it, and responded to it
Then pressed the enter button to separate my thoughts
See how that works? For an example, see above.
-There, I've color coded my responses in accordance with the part of the quote I was responding to.

Hope to have helped you;
Note, though I have not colored this part of my post
It is not a direct response to something you have said
It is a general 'last thought' message, directed at you.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Shoutout to Daniel Diaz - you owe me 3 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back right before WATO 12 so you could pay door fee to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 3 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, AT&T, and Hungrybox were all there. All 4 of us were there in person at Juan's house when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back after winning doubles and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I don't hope god sends you to hell because that is just straight up mean, but you looked straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust someone I've known for 4 years now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.

Uh.. i didnt win doubles D-torr :) i dont owe you anything.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Probably not a hard feat to accomplish

In that one quote, you were trolling wrong. Get it?

That's why I quoted it, and responded to it
Then pressed the enter button to separate my thoughts
See how that works? For an example, see above.
-There, I've color coded my responses in accordance with the part of the quote I was responding to.

Hope to have helped you;
Note, though I have not colored this part of my post
It is not a direct response to something you have said
It is a general 'last thought' message, directed at you.
You can't automatically assume I would think you were talking about that single post.
Maybe if you would stop insulting my intelligence and input what you actually mean to communicate, then there wouldn't be these problems.

Pi

Smash Hero
You can't automatically assume I would think you were talking about that single post.
Maybe if you would stop insulting my intelligence and input what you actually mean to communicate, then there wouldn't be these problems.
But you make it so ****ing easy
Especially when you exude confidence & ignorance at the same time
It's asking to be insulted

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I think there should be a thread thats all about lending money to smash..it will clear alot of things up...and and its m2k fault as well for givein her the money in the 1st place...i think if a smash gives a random smasher money and does not get it back it should not even be talked about on the boards....cuz now all these really good players dont get there time to shine...which is f'ed up imo
This really annoys me. Instead of ignorantly defending that conniving lying *****, why don't you actually read M2k's posts? She wasn't just some random smashers, she is friend who he has known for 4 years. He had every right to trust her, and she agreed to pay him back, they even spoke earlier this year and she said she would still pay him back!!!!

I don't understand why you are defending this *****. She LIED TO HIM, THIS ***** LIED ABOUT PAYING HIM MONEY BACK. That is just disgusting and a scheming ***** like her should never be trusted within the smash community again. Please don't defend the ***** just because she's a female. She needs to take some responsibility for what she has done.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
This really annoys me. Instead of ignorantly defending that conniving lying *****, why don't you actually read M2k's posts? She wasn't just some random smashers, she is friend who he has known for 4 years. He had every right to trust her, and she agreed to pay him back, they even spoke earlier this year and she said she would still pay him back!!!!

I don't understand why you are defending this *****. She LIED TO HIM, THIS ***** LIED ABOUT PAYING HIM MONEY BACK. That is just disgusting and a scheming ***** like her should never be trusted within the smash community again. Please don't defend the ***** just because she's a female. She needs to some responsibility for what she has done.
umad?

I love how M2K is the GOD SAVIOR of the universe so anything he says is the complete truth all of the time. Do you think maybe it's possible that he lied about some of the details to make Christine look worse.

Other people have lied to Jason before and he has never gotten this pissy about it. Not only that, but the previous lies made Jason lose more money than this situation. Maybe he picks on Christine about it because he's finally found someone who he doesn't think is a physical threat to him.

This is not the first time this little boy cried about money relations.

Melee buttbuddies.

Pi

Smash Hero
umad?

I love how M2K is the GOD SAVIOR of the universe so anything he says is the complete truth all of the time. Do you think maybe it's possible that he lied about some of the details to make Christine look worse.

Other people have lied to Jason before and he has never gotten this pissy about it. Not only that, but the previous lies made Jason lose more money than this situation. Maybe he picks on Christine about it because he's finally found someone who he doesn't think is a physical threat to him.

This is not the first time this little boy cried about money relations.

Melee buttbuddies.
You know what we did to the other smashers who owed people money?
There was a huge thread dedicated, with their names in the title, to calling them out, publicly.
They were banned from future tournaments, and pretty much labeled thieves amongst the smash community.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Do you think maybe it's possible that he lied about some of the details to make Christine look worse.
Apparantly it's not possible. He's M2K. He's 100% right.

/sarcasm

The only people who know this ordeal truly are M2K, uuaa, Frames, PBnJ, and Legion. Everyone else who is putting their two cents on the matter should just shut up. You're only instigating.

Legion and M2K are gonna handle this situation, like uuaa said before in one of his posts.

Either some of you ni99as can't read or you like adding your post count.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Apparantly it's not possible. He's M2K. He's 100% right.

/sarcasm

The only people who know this ordeal truly are M2K, uuaa, Frames, PBnJ, and Legion. Everyone else who is putting their two cents on the matter should just shut up. You're only instigating.

Legion and M2K are gonna handle this situation, like uuaa said before in one of his posts.

Either some of you ni99as can't read or you like adding your post count.
It's more than that to me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Tommy_G stays calling someone a rider or butt buddy but all you trying to do is be Lady Legions white knight and land a 3 way, we know you really after Chaz tho. Undercover sucka.

PAY WHAT YOU OWE HOE, PAY WHAT YOU OWE

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
It's more than that to me.
I'm more or less talking about the people siding with M2K as if they were with him and the other 4 when he gave Legion the $150.

uuaa and PBnJ were with those 2 at the time and they are being unbiased right now. They know the details. They just want the situation done and taken care of, privately for that matter too.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy_G stays calling someone a rider or butt buddy but all you trying to do is be Lady Legions white knight and land a 3 way, we know you really after Chaz tho. Undercover sucka.

PAY WHAT YOU OWE HOE, PAY WHAT YOU OWE
Fffff man you figured out my ulterior motive.

Secondary objective incomplete.

It has nothing to do with how disrespectful Jason is being and how he's lying to make someone pay him money he thinks he deserves.

Top Bottom