• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol PBnJ, just because she has a vag doesn't mean she gets special treatment.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
#1 - Red & HrNUT vs M2K & Hbox vids plz
#2 - M2K beating Hbox vids plz
#3 - RYO vs Shaky vidz Plz
#4 - Contracts my azz... He loaned her money she should pay it baq... No offense but this is def the most ******** crap ever.... M2K shudda had her number and kept tabs on her I.E. "U gonna have my money by 9/4 *****?" But she should have been grown enough 2 pay him bak... She knows that she is wrong 4 this. M2K isn't wrong 4 the way he went off on her. Actually I'd a gone way further than that. but w/e its not me in this situation

PB&J

Smash Hero
Lol PBnJ, just because she has a vag doesn't mean she gets special treatment.
shes not getting special treatment

m2k insisted on her going to pound 4 because shes a really cool person and good at smash

" i hope god sends her to hell" thats just pure evil and people just sit there and laugh because m2k is saying it. im not going to let anybody disrespect people like that ,,plus shes a women

is it cool to be disrespectful these days..grow up kids and learn some manners

jason will be paid back, but im tired of him always playing the victim all the time which isnt the case

last thing ill speak about this

good stuff hbox,seibrik,redhalberd,honey nut cheerios, and colbol

peace

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Women need to be put in their places.
Waht? I sadly couldn't go to this :( BUT i watched the livestream which was amazing :3 Red you gots better :D xaltis i love you :D Kyon and Hbox nice tourney it seems :) and Shaky you did really well ^_^ Shaky call me when you're at UM >_< must practice more NOW

Good stuff to all of you guys :)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

You wanted someone else as a mediator to see if she agreed to pay him back or not, a third person claimed that she did agree to pay him back, "when it was possible for her." what else do you want to know that is relevent to this discussion.
Someone that actually plays a mediator and not someone *****ing about it because they believe she owes them something too.

"She owes me money so I'm going to say she owes him too"

Chaz wouldn't hit someone unless he believed they deserved it. Jason was definitely crossing the line with some of the stuff he was saying.

It's kinda funny how fast people are to back up Jason when he does something stupid, but no one in Orlando really backs up Christine before anything was proven regardless what the end result is. All I've seen that came close was "This is what I think happened and I don't want to get involved because meh meh meh meh" Helllll yeahhhhhhh

Maybe there's a reason for my logical fallacies ;-)

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
lol dtorr

shes not getting special treatment

m2k insisted on her going to pound 4 because shes a really cool person and good at smash

" i hope god sends her to hell" thats just pure evil and people just sit there and laugh because m2k is saying it. im not going to let anybody disrespect people like that ,,plus shes a women

is it cool to be disrespectful these days..grow up kids and learn some manners

jason will be paid back, but im tired of him always playing the victim all the time which isnt the case

last thing ill speak about this

good stuff hbox,seibrik,redhalberd,honey nut cheerios, and colbol

peace

True. i mean yeah it was mean wat he said and he shouldnt be playing victim all the time. im trying to not take sides as ive been saying this whole time. i just want everything to be in an understanding.

Someone that actually plays a mediator and not someone *****ing about it because they believe she owes them something too.

"She owes me money so I'm going to say she owes him too"

Chaz wouldn't hit someone unless he believed they deserved it. Jason was definitely crossing the line with some of the stuff he was saying.

It's kinda funny how fast people are to back up Jason when he does something stupid, but no one in Orlando really backs up Christine before anything was proven regardless what the end result is. All I've seen that came close was "This is what I think happened and I don't want to get involved because meh meh meh meh" Helllll yeahhhhhhh

Yes its true he did say mean things that is crossing the line but i think the better way out of it is definitely NOT with a physical fight. You and hiroshi should stop arguing it doesnt matter any more since we already settled this and Christine already told me that she will still try to pay back as i quoted her earlier and m2k calmed down and agreed too. im just saying. (this goes for you too hiroshi) :)

lets just smash and be happy.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

When I got home last night to see this DUMB thread, it was already so much drama. I didn't want to add to it, and I'm sure Christine wouldn't want me to add to it too. She knows I got her back.

With that said, this whole situation should've been handled privately.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.

LMAOOOO SO HARD...M2K YOU ARE THE MAN...WHEN EVER U COME TO TAMPA OR CLOSE TO IT I WILL PICK YOU JUS BECUZ OF WHAT YOU SAID...IF I DIDNT JUS HAVE SEX JUS NOW I WOULD HAVE PISSED MYSELF.....OMG DI.CK RIDEIN ON M2K THIS WAS WAYYYY TOOOOO GOOD

but lesson learned dont lend ppl money that u dont really know....how many threads have we had about this???

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't get it.

A ***** is a *****, and a word is a word.

And if someone didn't pay me 150 bucks, then they're a huge bitch. Respect for a person being popular in the smash community has nothing to do with it. I can't believe the sheep crawling out of the woodwork to actually defend this girl.

Jason is totally valid to ask for his money back.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
lol, well show me legion, chaz and m2ks bracket :chuckle:
hmmmmmmmmmmm

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO COLBOL, HUNGRYBOX, UUAA, PLUP, APOLLO, DARK SONIC, HIROSHI, UBER ICE, NASTY, ROCK CROCK, AND CASH MOONEY FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER MELEE SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO HRNUT, REDHALBERD, HUNGRYBOX, SEIBRIK, CHAZ, ZMT, MAMPAM, XALTIS, RYO, KYON, AND ED FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER BRAWL SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
I know Chaz very well and Christine pretty well, but I'll try to keep this as unbiased as I can.

In terms of a legal obligation, Christine doesn't owe Jason anything unless Jason can prove that Christine received $150 with the intentions to pay Jason back some time after the tournament. It has to clearly be understood by both parties that the money lent will be paid back.
This whole "I'll pay for your ticket" then assuming that she'll pay you back is not clear enough to favor Jason in the argument. It's just as reasonable to an outsider to think that she believed you were going to win that money and more back and was buying her plane ticket out of a nice gesture.
If it was clearly established and agreed upon by both parties, then Christine is legally obligated to pay Jason back.
It can be an oral or written contract meaning it does not have to be written down.

Contracts are contracts. The problem with oral contracts is defining the terms and proving the existence of said terms if the parties involved needed to later.

Call me biased for this statement, but why would Jason assume Christine would pay him back if she told him the reason for her not going to the aforementioned tournament was the fact that she did not have money.

really???? this aint the ppls court...its principle of the problem even tho ur right i dont think any1 is goin to court for this...is that who jus gives 150 bucks to a random smasher with out sayin pay me back when every possible? i dont no how the convo. went down but if she would of said i dont have it now but when i get it ill pay u back...then i think m2k would have understood....if that was her intentions...

also BIG UPS TO ALL THE SMASHERS THAT ATTENDED THIS AND GJ TO EVERY1....

Merkuri

Smash Lord
When I got home last night to see this DUMB thread, it was already so much drama. I didn't want to add to it, and I'm sure Christine wouldn't want me to add to it too. She knows I got her back.

With that said, this whole situation should've been handled privately.
Screw that. Christine is a ****ing thief. She promised to pay him back and she didn't. That is a really ***** thing to do, and she deserved to be called out for it. When PB&J and DJNintendo did that they were ban from certain tournaments. I think the same thing should be done to Lady Legion(Christine as well)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shoutout to Daniel Diaz - you owe me 3 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back right before WATO 12 so you could pay door fee to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 3 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, AT&T, and Hungrybox were all there. All 4 of us were there in person at Juan's house when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back after winning doubles and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I don't hope god sends you to hell because that is just straight up mean, but you looked straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust someone I've known for 4 years now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
I think there should be a thread thats all about lending money to smash..it will clear alot of things up...and and its m2k fault as well for givein her the money in the 1st place...i think if a smash gives a random smasher money and does not get it back it should not even be talked about on the boards....cuz now all these really good players dont get there time to shine...which is f'ed up imo

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Screw that. Christine is a ****ing thief. She promised to pay him back and she didn't. That is a really ***** thing to do, and she deserved to be called out for it. When PB&J and DJNintendo did that they were ban from certain tournaments. I think the same thing should be done to Lady Legion(Christine as well)
Are you done riding the dickcoaster? Other M2K fanboys want a turn.
I hope it's not because you know he plays Melee. He sold Melee out in GF to focus more on his Brawl placing.

Dtorrrrrrr the bess.
That is all.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I was M2K's first victim of him selling out to Brawl. He wanted to get some games in to warm up. He proceded to wreck me and take $5 from me.
Jason thinks Brawl takes more focus and attention than Melee does.

This whole "putting words into people's mouth" thing is fun. No wonder why Jason does it.

Top Bottom