• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO- gigabits 11/10

Vijin

Smash Ace
So what say we get that crew battle going that we were supposed to have... forever ago?
I'd like to see this go down, and maybe this Gigabits would be the best time. Assuming all of our crew members can make it.

I'm assuming it's going to be:

Vijin
A-L
Razrx
D-guy
Desert king

vs

Marin
Hiroshi
Zoro
Uuaa
Hungrybox
Hiroshi
You guys have more members overall so we'll work something out.
Anyway, I'm sure that you guys would be down. Hopefully we can make it happen this time. If you think you can make it, say something!:psycho:

EDIT: Fixed WATO's list of players:p

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
So what say we get that crew battle going that we were supposed to have... forever ago?
I'd like to see this go down, and maybe this Gigabits would be the best time. Assuming all of our crew members can make it.

I'm assuming it's going to be:

Vijin
A-L
Razrx
D-guy
Desert king

vs

Hungrybox
Hiroshi
Uuaa
Zoro
Vericz
F-0
(Maybe Marin?)

You guys have more members overall so we'll work something out.
Anyway, I'm sure that you guys would be down. Hopefully we can make it happen this time. If you think you can make it, say something!:psycho:
just cuz im first doesnt mean im going first

not like last time

but yay im first

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Noob Test will also be down for a crew
it will consist of

OTRU...
xYz
Dop
SheerGayness
D21 Diego(ihatethecape)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Hey man, if enough of our crew goes you can possibly team with Raistlin and me. You can be an honorary member of Team See You Later.
Well I'm going. I'm pretty sure Mike and Gordon are going (well, Mike still has to ask his parents) and Mitch better be going. We're so getting in on this.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Melbourne is down for any and all crew battles. Recording crew battles is a must!
Hype hype HYPE!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Each crew that has posted in this thread, confirm with your buds to see if these matches are really going to go down or not. Melbourne is down to play any crew in 5v5.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Well me hiro , hbox and uuaa are definitely down

so we can do some 4v4

n if al comes we can do 5v5

Raistlin

Smash Lord
We are SO down:
Apollo
Ares
Raistlin
Harriet the Guy