• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO- gigabits 11/10

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
noob test will be
OTRU
xYz
D21 Diego
DOP
Skratch
Sheer

we need to rock paper scissor for last spot.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
noob test will be
OTRU
xYz
D21 Diego
DOP
Skratch
Sheer

we need to rock paper scissor for last spot.
Huh, I somehow predict some Noob Testament ownage going on. Pretty stacked list there.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
C U Ladar has all but one member accounted for.

Dark Sonic-confirmed as going
Blade of Apollo-confirmed as going
Cult of Rubik-confirmed as going
Leafgrean386-confimed as going
Raistlin-confirmed as going
Harriet the Guy-confirmed as going
Ares-pending (we think he's going, but not sure.)

So that gives our crew 7 members. I think we should only use 5 in our actual crew battles, so the ones that fight will depend on what members we want to use against the opposing crew.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Alright here's the list of crews, along with participating members (For C U LAdar, I left out the guy that isn't certain if he's going to be there. I'll add him to the list if you guys find out if he's comig or not.

Melbourne
Vision
RFX
Angry Lobster
Dguy
Sand

C U Ladar
Dark Sonic
Blade of Apollo
Cult of Rubik
Leafgrean386
Raistlin
Harriet the Guy

Noob Test
OTRU
xYz
D21 Diego
DOP
Skratch
Sheer

Boosley Bunch
Ted Boosley
Juib
Bergoth
Det
Pure Korea
Dooder (alternate)
Doc (alternate)

It seems like crew battles never really happen, but with a little bit of organization I think we can make it happen. I suggest we grab a TV for the crew battles early on and have Cecil announce the crew battles on the mic just to make it more official. Also, if someone could record the crew battles, that would be awesome! Bragging rights FTW!

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
**** all these crew battles might be fun to watch
that is if they go down...
someone should record them.
I wish i could crew, but pathetic windermere can't conjure up 5 people for a crew battle to save our lives.
SkyNet will be there in full force, though.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Skynet= too good!
Yeah too bad you guys can't drag crom. 4 man crew battles are possible, assuming Hazard goes too.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
**** all these crew battles might be fun to watch
that is if they go down...
someone should record them.
I wish i could crew, but pathetic windermere can't conjure up 5 people for a crew battle to save our lives.
SkyNet will be there in full force, though.
You're **** right skynet will be there. I need to play you guys again.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
These crew matches will happen. I will make sure of it.
**** straight. We just all need to call these at the beginning of the day and set up a time. I'm thinking in between doubles and singles. Yes? No?

Zoro

Smash Champion
well after doubles your still in doubles mode
middle of doubles and singles is warm up time mang

at least for me :p

Raistlin

Smash Lord
well after doubles your still in doubles mode
middle of doubles and singles is warm up time mang

at least for me :p

Hmmm... We'll find a good time, I'm sure. It's just that waiting until after singles means it'd be pretty late.

Vijin

Smash Ace
**** straight. We just all need to call these at the beginning of the day and set up a time. I'm thinking in between doubles and singles. Yes? No?
If the turnout for this gigs is small, I'm sure they can set something up so that we can have our crew battles in-between doubles and singles.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Lol true, you guys did really good. Better than I expected.
Run that back in 2 weeks at the next gigs, what do ya say

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Crew battles were ****. Dop would have turned the tides for us a bit. Props to Skrach for holding it down with Marth and taking 7 stock.

And mad props to all the underdogs who won a round or two this Gigs. I'm off to purchase Resident Evil 4 for the Wii with the money I won from Gigs. (Not entering pays out a phat prize of $25) Sorry to anyone who is offended by my non-entry. Also sorry to anyone who is named Dop, for not entering 2v2 with Skrach ftw. And also the kids in NT are cool and I am a big fan of them. And I like hot dogs. And I am delirious. And I am not making sense. And thank you for reading all this. <3

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Jon is too good!!!

Lets do a jigglypuff salmon ffa next time we play.

Fun crew battle Melbourne.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yeah, a rematch with you guys woulda been great. Hopefully we'll both have all of our members next time for a rematch. I also wanted to crew battle Sonic and Raistlins crew, as well as the Boosley bunch... it was too late and I was tired though. Ted Boosley didn't even come :(

Vijin

Smash Ace
I honestly didn't think anything was going to happen at first... right when I was about to give up trying to get something to happen, it happened... so yeah it was good. Unless you're talking about OUR crew battle, then all I have to say to that is 'Wait 'till next time.'

vericz

Smash Champion
I honestly didn't think anything was going to happen at first... right when I was about to give up trying to get something to happen, it happened... so yeah it was good. Unless you're talking about OUR crew battle, then all I have to say to that is 'Wait 'till next time.'
You guys will et your rematch ;) You just got to train in the hyperbolic time chamber, it helps

Top Bottom