• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO+1: When Armada Takes Over - An Orlando Melee and Poker Tournament

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
WATO+1
When Armada Takes Over​

An Orlando Melee and Poker Tournament​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's about time.

Welcome back to Orlando's monthly Smash series, held by yours truly at my humble abode. I've been glad to see Central Florida make a nice comeback in Melee attendance and tournaments thanks to the CFL Melee group in Facebook, which has helped unite Melee in the State. Needless to say, I've missed hosting these, and I'll be back home from College in the May for Summer.

More info will be posted soon :)

And yes, there is Poker happening here as a side event.

More info to come. Rules and Times and such.

<3

ADDRESS

3418 Amaca Circle
Orlando, FL 32837 (walking distance from the Loop)

PRICES

$10 Singles
$10 Per Team

No Door Fee if you enter Singles! :D

Otherwise its $3 Door Fee.
)​

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Oooooh, poker! Despite my usual excitedness in smash....I have quite the stone face in poker.

Everyone watch out for Kuya, he's been getting his probability practice with those G&W side-B's.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
BYOC?
(Bring your own cards)
And just like how no one checks for modded controllers at tourneys, no one will be checking if we have modded cards, riiiight?

Pritch

Smash Lord
You know, I've been missing smash tournaments/smash people as of late. AND I've been getting into poker....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah crap, the next 5FD is on this date. it doesnt have melee though

( i did want to play poker too :laugh: )

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry guys. Pam told me to take 5/19 literally 3 weeks ago on facebook. I just wanted to wait until after this weekend to post it.

Sorry my waiting put those in the position to have to choose

F0xyDaddie8

Smash Rookie
Info

Could u post a number to call or something? im from out of town but i wanna kick some smash broz ***!

ShinChan92

Smash Cadet
So Hungrybox, you're having this again next month right? If so, I'll try my best to plan ahead and make it down there. I can't go next week because I'm going to a tourney the day before this happens :(

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Hbox, is there a particular date these will be set too every month? I know it won't be on the same day as Advent but I'm just wondering

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Hbox, is there a particular date these will be set too every month? I know it won't be on the same day as Advent but I'm just wondering
As long as it dosent clash with Keith's 5FD...
I would say every Saturday on the forth week.

Or the first week.
cuz is usually like this

?
Advent is every second week
5FD follows Advent
?
"?" represent weekend.

I am wondering how many people are definitely coming to this. I plan on coming to this with RockCrock and Project but if the turnout is going to be really small then I don't feel like it is worth the drive. I am looking for at least a 20 man tourney.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
I am wondering how many people are definitely coming to this. I plan on coming to this with RockCrock and Project but if the turnout is going to be really small then I don't feel like it is worth the drive. I am looking for at least a 20 man tourney.
And Juan, as soon as I don't see more than 20 peeps by the time singles comes around, I'll call Keith to reserve Brawl singles >_>; Just saying. But I have a feeling that there alot of people coming to this.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
20 people said they would come on the facebook page for the tournament

but it's your call. Always nice to have more people here.

Top Bottom