• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

* Warpstar Warrior * - t!mmy's Kirby combo video

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

Warpstar Warrior is a Kirby combo video featuring t!mmy "!". It encorporates quality editing and clips from matches captured over a span of months, from actual fights with a wide variety of players.
This video is presented in four parts. Enjoy.
:kirby:

Warpstar Warrior: Preview [Google]-[Youtube]-[Download]

I) Popstar Pop! - (Youtube)- (Google) - (Download)

II) Battle of Dreams (YouTube) - (Google) - (Download)

III) Cosmic Crusade - (YouTube) (Google) (Download)

IV) Milkyway Wishes - (YouTube) (Google) (Download)

Here are some links to other videos you might enjoy:

1-800-KIRBYCIDE - A Kirbycide Video
Chain Lightning - A Pichu Combo Video
Chain Lightning 2

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
you must put down what music is in these videos i want some of them lol
oh yeh very nice videos lol feel like playing kirby

Firebird_TA

Smash Rookie
you must put down what music is in these videos i want some of them lol
oh yeh very nice videos lol feel like playing kirby
The music in this video was a remix of the song "Popcorn" by the German 'band' (if you can call them that) called "Kraftwerk." I prefer the original, but this one sounded nice, as well.

About the vids: I loved them! Some very nice combo's by Kirby. Keep up the good work!

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
I watched "Milkyway Wishes", and I really liked it. The music definitely seemed like Kirby music to me. I also liked the still pictures of Kirby as all the other characters. And the "Kirby Never Gives Up!" part was great.

Zone

Smash Champion
lol, I enjoyed watching your kirby. You seem like a very up spirited individual by watching your vids. A typical, never give up kinda person. (I swear that last vid had nothing to do with that guess!!)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
t!MmY... You succeed at life. These are the best combo vids I have every seen. I will now dedicate the next 30 seconds on thinking of way to travel to Oregon...

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
I've seen the first video so far, pretty good, loved the edgeguard at doubles xD. And also the Nair combos were too creative n_n
The music is sooo kirbyish xD, good choice ;)
nice work, I'll see the others also :)

I found the 3rd one the best. The dancing kirby made me laugh xD, and the combos were good too.

Lol @ the comeback xDD.

5 stars to all of them, best low tier combo vids :).

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. It's true these videos were done long ago, but I had to make a new thread when the Video Section here was updated.

Buzz, you should have come with the rest of Idaho when they made the trek to SF:E in July. ;)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
These are very impressive, you make Kirby's moves seem to flow better than usually. It's a shame we don't see more Kirby players out there.

D

Deleted member

first of all these videos r awesome (as other ppl have said) chain lightning 1 and 2 r also freaking amazing O_o

secondly, on the youtube comment it says u'd combine them all, any chance of that happening? (not like i havent dl'd all these vids anyway...) these videos would be way more epic if u did :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
No, I just used the generic software that came with the capture card. I think it's called Showbiz. For better quality, I just make sure to export as an MPEG video at the highest setting.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Hm, why some threads are so old.
Welll... This is like the only Kirby Combo Video here, and I feel Kirby needs some love. I've always watched these videos on youtube but never got to give my thoughts on them.

t!Mmy, you are my hero and my role model. The end.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Best Combo Vids ever.
I'd like to see them combined into one video with some bonus features.
Also, one last Kirby vid before Brawl comes out would be much appreciated.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
^Agreed, and Brawl Kirby Vids too

well whether brawl kirby is good or not doesn't really matter, if hes the same then eh, t!Mmy would probably still make combo vids, if he is top tier now 0_o JACKPOT!!! Ka-ching for t!Mmy. (Cmon Sakurai loves Kiby) I wouldn't want top tier, because everyone would use them and I would be a little sad. Kirby all the way!

GOTM

Smash Champion
good stuff man. i really have a lot of respect for anyone that plays bottom/low/mid tier characters and does well with them. you, your brother, bum, kamaster, taj, gimpy...all them i have mucho respect for.

i main fox :laugh:

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Very awesome vids T!mmy, as a player who recently picked up Kirby your guide and these videos have helped me with Kirby quite a bit.

I was hoping to see a few Kirbycides in the vid at least, but the lack thereof doesn't detract from them at all.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well, every time I look at these video's I'm still amazed by them.
I'm doing the best I can to be able to play Kirby like that some day (in Brawl of course, since it's a little too late to achieve that level of play in Melee for me :p)
I still don't get just HOW you can keep b-airing horizontally >.< I try but it never works!
In any case, really really awesome video's T!mmy.
The footage is great, the music totally fits Kirby, thumbs up! I eagerly await your next video!

Top Bottom