• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

* Warpstar Warrior * - t!mmy's Kirby combo video

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, every time I look at these video's I'm still amazed by them.
I'm doing the best I can to be able to play Kirby like that some day (in Brawl of course, since it's a little too late to achieve that level of play in Melee for me :p)
I still don't get just HOW you can keep b-airing horizontally >.< I try but it never works!
In any case, really really awesome video's T!mmy.
The footage is great, the music totally fits Kirby, thumbs up! I eagerly await your next video!
Sad to say, but I could have already had at least one of my videos finished and uploaded by now, but my computer has gone so far downhill that I can't get that last 30 seconds edited. I'm hoping to get it fixed so that I can have a December release and give everyone a Christmas present.

Actually, I have three videos in the works, and I'm just going to say they make my old ones look... well, old, ha ha.

As for continual B-airs, they come with practice. I didn't get it at first, either, but after you get faster and learn how to make your attacks more efficient, you'll be able to "juggle" your opponent off the stage too. ^__^

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
My computer figuratively died and I pretty much thought I lost all clips and editing for all three videos I almost completed. However, I think all the files and data can still be retrieved if I could get my laptop to boot up properly long enough for me to at least transfer the footage. I'll keep you guys posted, but last time I had to get my computer fix (broken power connection or something) it cost $200. :(

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ok. Im going to play SSBM now. drop Falco, and begin to master Kirby.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I got it to boot up today. Hoorah!
I might have to transfer all the video footage and editing to another computer. After that, I have more vids to capture and hopefully get back to editing again soon. :)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This is an awesome series of Kirby combo vids. Very well thought out, awesome combos, great editing. Good job t1mmy.

Top Bottom