• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!, Rochester Tournament

a nub

Smash Ace
yo armando we teaming again right?

Definitely wanna get in mad matches with everyone. More singles this time. There's still a bunch of ppl I haven't played yet. Jesiah, ima take you up on that

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ill enter brawl minus, I can make a little money with that.

Ill enter brawl maybe, I can make a little money witht that.

Ill money match eaode, I can make a little money with that.

pretty much the only thing ill be doing for actual fun with be teaming with rob for melee. cant get enough of that.

also i never got my doc ditto money match with snowman. WHY YOU PUNK OUT ***?!

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
No Sanford drastically increases my chances of getting money.

:)

Oh yeah...who the hell is teaming with me?! I don't suck that bad, I promise.

Minic

Smash Apprentice
multiple recording set ups? How did this tournament get so hyped? looking forward to it

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can team with Beta if my fam. lets me. My siblings are unpredictable so I'm not sure if I can. I'll post whether or not I'll be doing doubles at the very least the day before the tournament, but I really hope I can.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Sooo, I might not be able to make it to this. I'm doing community service until around 2 pm on Saturday. Sorry, Cura :(

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Sooo, I might not be able to make it to this. I'm doing community service until around 2 pm on Saturday. Sorry, Cura :(
Hopefully you can make it out. Slashys doing brawl first so you have time melee wise unless you have other plans. If not ill see you another time im sure!

flaw

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I'm going to go to this after all. I'll enter melee singles but I don't want to spend all day there so I'm only gonna show up about an hour before it starts. Is the schedule for this going to be strict or will it be pretty flexible (like 95% of smash tourneys)?

Last time I didn't get to play friendlies with anyone but zhenkai and pyro so I need some more variety this time around, gotta test out my new sheik 0_o

Foy

Smash Champion
Whens melee singles start. Cause if its early ill enter, but if not i have work and i need to go get shoes and v@gina. And maybe shoes with V's on them.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
GGs Everyone.

I Started out real hot at this tourney and then quickly went cold. I guess that means I just need to practice more.

Top Bottom