• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video & Critique Thread -- Diamond City Theater

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Always happy to hear people's opinions.
Lol, turns out, I'm not going to bother. The way you play is working for you right now, so getting you to change it is just going to be harmful. I can give you what I think you should do when what you're doing stops working :p

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Lol, turns out, I'm not going to bother. The way you play is working for you right now, so getting you to change it is just going to be harmful. I can give you what I think you should do when what you're doing stops working :p
Hmmm. this is weird? I have a feeling you were going to give him some DMG type advice.

hunger!

Smash Champion

Pete434

Smash Cadet
I'll be going to a Brawl- tourney in a couple of weeks and I main Wario in that game so Ill try to get as many vids recorded and post them here to see what people think of Brawl- Wario

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I laughed too. As if it wasn't bad enough that quick survived that first upsmash, near the end of the game he bounces off of almost EVERY block, and that eventually lets him get the win, lol.

Arty

Smash Lord
anther in winners. (vids are somewhere on this page)

and hunger in losers (wario dittos are kinda gay, but it was still pretty fun since we always agree to no grab releases)

edit: woops wrong account, this is quik

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario dittos frankly are very easy dittos. All you are supposed to do is Fair camp, grab them if they attempt stupid stuff, and occasionally GTFO moves to respond to shield pressure. That's it though. Uair... nope. Dair... only good on Shields. Bite also only good when you beat them out with a Fair, and they are dumb enough to DI back into you rofl. Gets them everytime except for the ones smart enough to instantly Nair right there.

Seriously though, Wario dittos with Grab Releases allowed... That is my playground lol. You combine gay, with camping, and gay camping, and you get the Wario ditto.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Those are a lot of vids bassem....I wonder if anyone would get upset if I removed all the old vids from like 08.....

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No. 08 metagame is super behind the times.

Question, does anyone check out the videos when we post them in our joint thread or are we just wasting our time by posting them there? If so I'll just post them here.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Give me a bit and I'll watch your set and see what you can fix. Pikachu is gay even if you know the matchup, it's just the nature of his character. The fact that he can get throw > upsmash on us until like 80% is aggravating as hell.

Top Bottom