• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video & Critique Thread -- Diamond City Theater

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

2, 3, 6, and 7 were the closest/funnest matches, if you must pick and choose (meaning you don't want every video)

2, 5, and 6 are amazing matches :) 3 was not included because I went Pit (was just picking him back up then)

I think I put these in the right format for ya, Dyno. Let me know if you can add them

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
How can I make the url all neat like that? I'm not so good with html heh, I'll submit nicely next time if I knew how! :)

EDIT: DUDE omfg Krys you are so crazy with that bike! I could learn a lottttt from watching your videos! Normally I just break the bike asap for tires, but it's like your most kick *** weapon! hahah.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
just quote me
remove quotes
remove each link and put yours in
replace name, color, and character, and other pertinent info

done!

um, and thanks XD I just use the bike when its on the ground no matter what :p

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I paused to get the TO because I didn't want to get infinited until there was 30 seconds left on the clock (stalling) and then timed out after Ike GR killed me and jabbed/naired me once
Lol dude you were a stock ahead. Worst he could do was even it out. cough scrub cough xD

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
And what about DK vs D3? If the dthrow infinite is allowed till 300%, then so should the grab release chain grab.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
You got wrecked masky. Are you sure you want me to put that video up so everyone can see it?

I wouldnt want to get embarrassed like that. :embarrass:

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Don't worry bro, it's for yer own good xD you do want to improve the metagame right? That would require participation from everyone, not just me. Unless y'all want me to leave ya in the dust!

Argh, I need to get my own capture card. My friend's only works for a mac, and the only mac that's around is his (which he never lets me use).

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Heh heh thanks ;) Wario dittos are the best! All the Wario mains should go to the next big tournament lol. We could have a Wario dinner!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Not kidding when i say that people close to NC should go to G6

Big tourney happening in NC.

I am normally not aloud to go out of state due to the fact that i am still a highschool smasher living with foreign parents who dont understand why a child should leave the house overnight.

^hopefully this states how rare it is for me to be going OOS. So, hopfully, fellow warios will join Snap and I at this tournament. :D :D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha I got a lot of advice for ya SSGuy :)

First of all, LOL @ that first stock in the 2nd match xD I've totally been there haha! Anytime I try to use my fart and get hit out of it, I stop and think. Did I see the fart animation start? If so, then you don't have the fart anymore. If no, a lot of the time I just jump and fart away from my opponent. It's better to waste a fart (you'll get another one in a minute, don't forget!) than to die from a mistake like that. Happened to me in a crew battle once, I vowed never to let it happen again heh heh.

Another thing I noticed was your follow ups need a bit of work. Lucario is one of those characters that you can follow up really well against. This is because of his slow air speed and slow aerials. If you land a Dair at low percents, you can follow up with like anything! My favorite follow up is a Nair, since it can possibly lead into other things like a grab or jab.

Another thing is your spacing. When playing against Lucario, you have to space really carefully. What you wanna do is basically give Lucario a bubble, and never enter it except when you see a chance to strike. His aura is disjointed and if Wario tries to challenge it, he gets owned. Against Lucario, the name of the game is Space and React. His aerials are good, but like I said before they are a bit slow, and your great air movement makes it easier to punish him.

Watch my videos against Yugo's Lucario. He's really solid, but I find the cracks in his gameplay and take advantage of them!

Top Bottom