• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Time! The Wario's Weekly Match-Ups! Gathering Info and PICS!

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
You see, that's the beauty of honor. The only person to uphold it is you. Anyways, it's not like you are at a disadvantageous position or anything, you said it yourself! Less advantageous, meaning you have the advantage but not as much.

Plus, I would rather not sit there for 5 minutes and get infinited by a grab release chaingrab. Talk about lame.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Honor has weakened my wario game :(

I should be timing people out and camping likeabytch, but i choose to play agro.

the thing is, I have no patience when it comes to matches. :(

I have alot to learn :glare:

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Honor has weakened my wario game :(

I should be timing people out and camping likeabytch, but i choose to play agro.

the thing is, I have no patience when it comes to matches. :(

I have alot to learn :glare:
this is exactly me...

except when my opponent is playing gay and I'm like ORLY? and then I time them out, lol.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Honor has weakened your game? It's strengthened mine. Aggro style definitely takes more work, skill and precise timings. Through rigorous training and hard work, I have attained these attributes and have become a stronger player. I believe that the Aggro Wario style is stronger than the Campy Wario style, it just takes more work to make it viable. There are just so many more options that the fat man has!

And Baron Mack... your sig never gets old haha.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Honor has weakened your game? It's strengthened mine. Aggro style definitely takes more work, skill and precise timings. Through rigorous training and hard work, I have attained these attributes and have become a stronger player. I believe that the Aggro Wario style is stronger than the Campy Wario style, it just takes more work to make it viable. There are just so many more options that the fat man has!

And Baron Mack... your sig never gets old haha.
thats why Glutonny is so ****. Aggro style is also so much fun to play.

and yeah, teh sig is too epick :cool:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
there are times you must play defensively though. Thats what i lack.

Aggro is more fun for me, but i can do better if i actually get motivated to play defensively.

lack of motivation to camp/play patiently.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wario V Bowser.... is FUN.

DONT HATE!

APPRECIA- (*shot*)

Anyways, I look forward to it Zig. I haven't played a good bowser except on wifi.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
You see, that's the beauty of honor. The only person to uphold it is you. Anyways, it's not like you are at a disadvantageous position or anything, you said it yourself! Less advantageous, meaning you have the advantage but not as much.

Plus, I would rather not sit there for 5 minutes and get infinited by a grab release chaingrab. Talk about lame.
thats pretty much only gonna happen on FD and even then, with how long it takes for them to get you to kill % they will probably mess up at some point

and if someone decides to go bowser I'll just take my free win and not let them elude themselves into thinking they or their character are better than they are because i decide to sandbag them and they get closer to winning than they should.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Krys, come to WHOBO, and we'll play!

You can come too, toobusy. :)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Texas is da bomb. Excluding the weather xD the humidity is pretty.... well let's just say I'm spoiled by Oregon's cool crisp air haha. I would love to go to a huge tournament like that!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I would hate to play someone like ShadowTactics(UK)'s Bowser. because his tech skill is really good. and he plays to win so hard. He would just abuse that grab release infinite until kill % on every stock. and then time me out or some bull****.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I would hate to play someone like ShadowTactics(UK)'s Bowser. because his tech skill is really good. and he plays to win so hard. He would just abuse that grab release infinite until kill % on every stock. and then time me out or some bull****.
Who is that guy? The only UK Bowser I know about is Ixis.

Also, you should NEVER get timed out by Bowser.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Who is that guy? The only UK Bowser I know about is Ixis.

Also, you should NEVER get timed out by Bowser.
Ixis is the only UK Bowser.
ShadowTactics uses Sheik/Marth, but if he knows a char that has an inifinite on you, he will learn it and then use it to perfection in the gayest way possible.

basically means he will play me with Bowser and if he gets one grab, he wont mess up until he's ready to kill.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Let's start another one then! Who should we discuss? Snake? Lucario? Sheik? Marth? G&W? Peach? King D3?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
2 waaaaasssss...... Snake! Dun dun dun dun the winner! Alright so let's discuss the Snake matchup! Should we maybe make a new thread specifically for this discussion? Warios could submit matches of them against Snake, and we can assess frame data, hitboxes, advantages/disadvantages and other fun matchup thingys. Fricken awesome!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
the moustche looks SO out of place on Marth... clearly not manly enough.

looks best on Diddy Kong imo. awesome pic anyway, I think we should use it for the thread.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Sheik looks really good haha, Ness and Toon Link look like they have weird jagged black mouths or something lol!

OverLade

Smash Hero
So I'm pretty convinced that Falco dominates Wario. What options does Wario have to get inside a falco that only camps lasers and side B?

Top Bottom