• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im going to herb too.
me and snapple are already teaming though
:)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
BWAHAHAHA, I'm going to make sure not to be interviewed until after I've retired :)
^ He's just afraid of all the intense, exposing questions I'll be asking him.

Masky, have you played Kith and Mata?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Playing aggressively in Brawl generally isn't a good idea. But even if you're running away it's never really "slow." In coin battles I generally just get all the coins then run away with Wario so I usually win lol

Haven't met him lol, my friend saw him once though, and football games are fun. It's a very social campus there are like a bajillion students here. Greek life is big here if you're into that king of thing, and UF is definitely a party school if you want it to be

I've met Mata on multiple occasions, we go even in PT dittos ;)
Where you there when the one national titles in football and basketball if so how was the campus then? What bout the girls?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im going to final round!
i can has teams wiff dyno at finul roundz?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Dynomite

Q. dynomite why is your name dynomite?

A. This goes back to my days when i use to play Unreal tournament 2004. I have had that name since i was 12 and i always liked it.

Q. why did you pick up Wario ?

A. I picked up Wario back in Nov 2008. Wario has always been one of my most favorite nintendo characters. I use to love playing Mario Kart 64 with my brother when I was younger. I also enjoyed playing Wario Land 4 on the GBA. I was inspired to play Wario in brawl from Reflex's performance at Fast1 against M2K and wanted to try Wario out for myself.

Q. dyno, where did you hide the diamonds????

A. anne frank's attic. Hitler only wanted anne so the army didnt bother to check the place out.

nyaaa

Q. dynomite: What's your favorite Attack?

A. Up B. it deals good damage, people never expect it, i have great air mobility after it, and they almost never punish me.

Q. what advice would you give to a new Wario player?

A. Any new player thinking about picking up Wario should stick with him. Dont listen to people when they john about Wario saying he is campy, dumb, boring. Wario is a really fun character to use. It will take a little time for someone to get use to Wario, its worth it though. His ability to combo has to be one of the best in the game. Be creative and dont always go by what the boards have to say, its your play-style!! The more original your character is, the harder it is for your opponent to counter it.

Q. What's your style aggro or camping?

A. My style depends on who i am fighting. I will sometimes camp and try to run out time timer, but I am not that good at it. I like to stick to racking up damage and killing them, knowing that Wario hits hard and lives long, its quite simple. Sometimes I fake camp to see how my opponent will react like most people fake attack. I usually encounter people charging, which can be an easy way to get some hits in.

Q. Dyno, Whoe does your hair?

A. Mother nature. She isnt doing a good job though.

Q. dynomite who is your favorite wario player and why

A. My most favorite Wario player... Hmm i dont know that many Warios. Neox being the only wario i talk with in person. And Masky being the wario player that is really fun to talk to and is really easy to talk to him about anything really.

Top warios in alphabetical: Masky, Neo_X, ShaSLAM, Snapple. all these warios are mad cool. other warios i either have not met or seem to involved with their fame.

Q. Which character gives you the most trouble and why dynomite?

A. Im going to have to say Snake give me the hardest time. Snake's tilts make it hard to approach and his grenades make him hard to camp. And he lives forever. Snakes irritate me.

Q. dyno, how did you get so cool?

A. I dont think i was ever 'cool'.

Q. do you play yugioh?

A. I use to play yugioh until i lost my cards. and that was like 5 years ago
I play pokemon TCG now. but no one wants to play so yeah.

Q. your my only friend on SWF lol btw how sexy is Wario?

A.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dynomite why is your name dynomite and why did you pick up Wario ?
This goes back to my days when i use to play Unreal tournament 2004. I have had that name since i was 12 and i always liked it.

I picked up Wario back in Nov 2008. Wario has always been one of my most favorite nintendo characters. I use to love playing Mario Kart 64 with my brother when I was younger. I also enjoyed playing Wario Land 4 on the GBA. I was inspired to play Wario in brawl from Reflex's performance at Fast1 against M2K and wanted to try Wario out for myself.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
sorry I failed you guys, I forgot we were doing an interview thing lol.

You can do me after the 2 people who go after Dyno

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I guess since this thread is more popular/surviving longer than I expected, I'll sign up for interviewing... just stick me wherever.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
what advice would you give to a new Wario player?
Any new player thinking about picking up Wario should stick with him. Dont listen to people when they john about Wario saying he is campy, dumb, boring. Wario is a really fun character to use. It will take a little time for someone to get use to Wario, its worth it though. His ability to combo has to be one of the best in the game. Be creative and dont always go by what the boards have to say, its your play-style!! The more original your character is, the harder it is for your opponent to counter it.

your style aggro or camping?
My style depends on who i am fighting. I will sometimes camp and try to run out time timer, but I am not that good at it. I like to stick to racking up damage and killing them, knowing that Wario hits hard and lives long, its quite simple. Sometimes I fake camp to see how my opponent will react like most people fake attack. I usually encounter people charging, which can be an easy way to get some hits in.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I think your hair looked amazing last i saw you.
The F?? My hair always looks like i woke up when my bed was swapped for an upside down static rotating flattened out dryer without a bounce sheet.

I appreciate the complement though. <3

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
dude the bed head works. Bed head makes you the confident under achiever that every woman wants to sleep with.

besides most of those GA guys are no competition.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dynomite who is your favorite wario player and why
My most favorite Wario player... Hmm i dont know that many Warios. Neox being the only wario i talk with in person. And Masky being the wario player that is really fun to talk to and is really easy to talk to him about anything really.

Top warios in alphabetical: Masky, Neo_X, ShaSLAM, Snapple. all these warios are mad cool. other warios i either have not met or seem to involved with their fame.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I guess I'll sign up for interviewing after phantom. Which character gives you the most trouble and why dynomite?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Which character gives you the most trouble and why dynomite?
Im going to have to say Snake give me the hardest time. Snake's tilts make it hard to approach and his grenades make him hard to camp. And he lives forever. Snakes irritate me.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
whenever dyno is done its my turn guyzzz!

dyno, how did you get so cool?
do you play yugioh?

two random questions that stay in the back of my mind about dyno.
:p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
whenever dyno is done its my turn guyzzz!

dyno, how did you get so cool?
do you play yugioh?

two random questions that stay in the back of my mind about dyno.
:p
I dont think i was ever 'cool'.

I use to play yugioh until i lost my cards. and that was like 5 years ago
I play pokemon TCG now. but no one wants to play so yeah.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
you are cool as defined by me.
being cool now-a-days mean: you dress in hollister, abercrombie, play sports, talk about sports, act like your better than everyone, loud, obnoxious, and listen to rap.
That my friends is considered cool now. no one really gives a **** about the people that mind their own business.
If you EVER spot me doing any of those things (sports excluded there is nothing wrong with that its an alright thing but it has to be in that description, i personally dont do it though) shoot me.
Dyno your amazing dude :) your my only friend on SWF lol btw how sexy is Wario?
Thanks man. to answer your question..

if i posted the true limit of wario's sexiness, ide be banned from SWF. I think this is as far as i can go on here.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah wario sexiness is banwidth ****.

i dont think i have ever had a conversation worth remembering with someone dressed in holister that was on a sports team.
i generally try to avoid those people.
they like... dont even exist in my world.

and im your friend oli!

Top Bottom