• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

Wrath the Furious

Smash Rookie
I've never even heard of Totally Spies. I might have to look it up and watch an episode. I imagine it's not as embarrassing as mine. I was born in the mid 80's, and there was a bunch of stupid children shows on during those years. Sadly, I was addicted to the worst one. I would say what it is, but most of you would probably question my sexuality...

Anyway, back to the questions...

Top 5 favorite games?

Has playing Smash improved your skills in other games? If so, which ones.

Have other games helped your Smash game? If so, which ones?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Totally Spies was alright. I miss stuff like Rocko's Modern World or Cow and Chicken

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
TBTC how did you come up with your name?

was it like, people were telling you to practice and improve with smash and you said you had other things that were important in life like work and stuff... so you became Toobusytocare? because that kinda applies to me with brawl... :(
i used to use ajuice as my tag. my last name is Auger (pronounced OJ) so like Orange juice->juice, then A for my first initial. But when i started smash i wanted to change it up so i used my email address. when i made my email i couldnt think of anything so i copied my brother (hisis toobusytocall) so yeah... toobusytocare :p

I've never even heard of Totally Spies. I might have to look it up and watch an episode. I imagine it's not as embarrassing as mine. I was born in the mid 80's, and there was a bunch of stupid children shows on during those years. Sadly, I was addicted to the worst one. I would say what it is, but most of you would probably question my sexuality...

Anyway, back to the questions...

Top 5 favorite games?

Has playing Smash improved your skills in other games? If so, which ones.

Have other games helped your Smash game? If so, which ones?
Legend of Zelda games are my top 5 :p

Uhh maybe a little, im pretty mediocre at video games haha

and i dont play many games, so not really... =\

Totally Spies was so hawt. Kim Possible too. Yes Ma'am.
I watched that too

Totally Spies was alright. I miss stuff like Rocko's Modern World or Cow and Chicken
Rocko's Modern Life*

and that show sucked, it's all about ren and stimpy

Top Bottom