• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Friend Finder

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wow, I didn't see this coming. I have to run a lot of threads right now, so updates will be fairly slow.
I'll finish one now, and hopefully, it'll hold you guys off for about 3 days.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I should be able to attend Genesis, for whoever was asking about that. Fiction also might be going, same for Reflex.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Genesis is in NorCal, lol. Of course he's going.
You should use the money you won from those MM's to pay for a trip to Genesis. ;D

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to attend Genesis, for whoever was asking about that. Fiction also might be going, same for Reflex.
Nice then I might be able to see some pros in action so I can learn from the best. Wario is easily the funnest character in brawl. Every match is different and the look on your opponents face when you blow them away with a fart never gets old plus everyone always underestimates Wario because there are too few of us. That's part of the fun tho cause they are always devastated after getting beat by him.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah... Falco is terrible in doubles, lol. Judge will get thrown off by the fact you guys look exactly the same though, and then it will affect his playing.

YagamiDark

Smash Journeyman
I use all the classic Wario colours except Green. I'll sometimes use red for a few months, then shift to blue for a month then white for a few months, then chocolate and maybe golden for a month or two :p
Also... maybe you should change the Canadian flag thing xD
I think it's hilarious but some people might take offense.

mosesrko24

Smash Apprentice
is this thread still active?

if so some wario experience would be good

plus friend finder isn't working and it would be nice to play good players for a change

Ace55

Smash Lord
is this thread still active?

if so some wario experience would be good

plus friend finder isn't working and it would be nice to play good players for a change
No all the people on this list have either died, stopped playing, gone back to Melee or just don't want to play you.

But you could still try.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo sup i jsut started playing wario like a cupple weeks ago so does any1 wanna play and possibly help the mistakes im doin.....GITCHAN IM A COMIN 4 U!

Ontario, Niagara

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG
Waco, TX
Don't play online much, FC is on my profile I believe.
COTTON CANDY WARIO

Top Bottom