• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario community combo video (Selecting music and gathering clips)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
So guys i was planning on making a Wario community combo video so we can rep and show how sexy wario is. post if you guys are for the video <3

Dyno is in charge of the editing now please send all videos to him

Music
Taking suggestions atm

Name of video
Any names?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
All brawl?

Or would you take some B+ clips?

I understand that its annoying to watch a video that is going back and forth and determining whether something was a legit combo, or just a well excecuted string.... So maybe a section at the end, saying Wario can kick *** in B+ too, or something to that effect?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Aight looks like its a go. Everyone gather up clips and or send me the video itself. PM me for my email if you wish to send me a video.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I am going to cast my vote for something on the Techno/Rave/Trance side even some rock, but i really would hate to see Hiphop/Rap :ohwell:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I have a clip or two I can throw in.

There needs to be some Wario music, at least in the credits.

This sounds pretty cool.
Although I have no way to really contribute, I'm sure this would be epic.

Hmm :ohwell: you guys have already thrown out the music idea I had. Honestly though it was kinda gimmicky.

I thought like: Handlebars by Flobots. (I'm gonna guess most people have heard it, but if not, it's on youtube)

it's kind of something that would only work to a funny end in a Wario Combo video.
Also part of the idea was to add in some "subtlety" that's not really that subtle.

E.g.: "I can ride my bike with no handlebars" lyric = a bike combo(/ attack string) or two in the video

or "I can tie a knot in a cherry stem" lyric would be like a bite como (/attack string)

or "hands int he air like it's good to be" lyric = combo(/attack string) ending in a Uair

or, "Holocaust" repeat lyric could end off that portion with like some waft combos / attack strings.

It's all rather silly in retrospect, because the song is only about 3:25, whereas a normal combo video is around 7:00 to 9:00, and the song has a direct nationalism reference, which isn't neccesarily fully appropriate for a group of global Warios. ...... Wait is this thread global, because I know not all of the people here are American.

Anway, enough of my rambling, just trying to get a ball rolling here, by making a suggestion and trying to give some reasoning, even if the reasoning doesn't fully hold up.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
Good one dynomite! Anyway I MAY join if our laptop would start working again! >< (If you guys are wondering how I typed this, I used the wii)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ok guys since i'm swamped at school dyno said he would edit the video for me. So send all our videos and pms to him.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
AIM is the best way to get in touch with me, i am normally on aim except when i am at school which is from 7:00AM-5:00 PM on weekdays EST.

thanks for the awesome privilege onmiswell!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My match of me vs Razer on Brinstar (the more recent one, not the first one). First stock around 50% on him I do Dthrow, dash Grab him at the edge and Fthrow, and he returns to the stage with a DJ Nair and I walk slightly back and Super Armor Fsmash him.

If it's not too much trouble/if it is possible, I would like to keep the original match Audio when that clip plays (only cause I'm trash talking him lol).

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
My match of me vs Razer on Brinstar (the more recent one, not the first one). First stock around 50% on him I do Dthrow, dash Grab him at the edge and Fthrow, and he returns to the stage with a DJ Nair and I walk slightly back and Super Armor Fsmash him.

If it's not too much trouble/if it is possible, I would like to keep the original match Audio when that clip plays (only cause I'm trash talking him lol).
ok ill see what i can do. i have an idea already on how u can keep the audio from that clip. thx :)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Should I resend my clips to Dyno or did you already do that Omni?
I can send it to him quik dont worry.

i dont have any clips of anyone so far, except myself.
Ill get clips from me soon

dyno talk to me bout this

I have epic **** done that will never reach your eyes
then you wont be in the epic video.

ok ill see what i can do. i have an idea already on how u can keep the audio from that clip. thx :)
like i said talk to me

Top Bottom