• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario community combo video (Selecting music and gathering clips)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
song: i am thinking about putting OC remix in it just because OCremix is just too good..

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
*double post fail*

What do you guys think of a Megaman OCremix song? i think megamanOC sounds good for vids, but maybe not.

im aiming to finish the vid by the end of this month maybe the begining of October so it would be awesome to get clips, ideas, songs, and all that 1 week before so i can edit.
~thanks :D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hmm, what do you guys think, that is a rather nice song for the vid im, but i dont want to jump on something that only I think is good. Ide like you guys' thoughts on it too. ty phant

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
well, it looks like i am going to be using that song. i just need footage now :)

EDIT: what do you guys think of the vid's name to be "United We Fart a wario community video"

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey guys, i started the vid already, i am aiming to get this vid done by the begining of october so it would be so very awesome if u guys can pm me clips or something that have been logged or giving me a close enough time of from what part to what part u want me to use of that clip.

~thx :-Dynomite

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i started the vid already, i am aiming to get this vid some by the begining of october so it would be so very awesome if u guys can pm me clips or something that have been logged or giving me a close enough time of from what part to what part u want me to use of that clip.

~thx :-Dynomite
I might be able to give you some clips, I've got a tourny on the 20th, which I might be able to get something from, and another tourny on the 10th/11th of October, which I might get vids from, if I can get stuff recorded.
Also
Can you explain how you are going to "get this vid some".

Edit: For anyone interested in the Wario KO percentages thread, I've done Snake and Marth, and I am half way through Lucario (Finished 0% Luc, half way through 100%, afterwards I'll do 170% Luc). KrazyGlue just needs to update it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I still need vids of people who want to be in the video. if you have any clips, please send them to me via megaupload, filefront, anything. If they are on youtube please link me them, if you can log them for me that would be great, just give me a general time frame of from when to when the good combo or anything is, so i dont have to watch the whole thing.

Hoping to get this vid done by the end of this month.

THX :chuckle:

Greasy

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, I don't have any videos of my own to put into the video :/ BUT I'd like to suggest a name, it's what I was going to call my combo video but I never got to it..

Suggestion name: Mephitic Judgment

If you don't know the definition

Mephitic - offensive to the smell , noxious; pestilential; poisonous.

Great name IMO, especially if you use the song "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden

Hoping the video is great guys~

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
for a name, i have it as "united we fart" right now but i don't think many warios will go for it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
oh i see whats going on here..
Lol, exposed!

Really though I just beat it over this past weekend, then had two days of hell, and now it's a bit lighter, but I have HOBO coming up.

All my cool stuff is either in my combo video or in my matches in the showcase thread, if you wanna just rip those :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol, exposed!

Really though I just beat it over this past weekend, then had two days of hell, and now it's a bit lighter, but I have HOBO coming up.

All my cool stuff is either in my combo video or in my matches in the showcase thread, if you wanna just rip those :(
Lol, im callin you out phant <3. Not many people know how lazy i actually am. i have time on my hands, but im just lazy, i might do it later tho.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
btw, i like the mario & luigi rpg song too much, im probably going to restart the video. once i have enough clips, ill start putting it together, if it doesnt turn out well, i have a backup (the one i worked on already which isnt as good as i would like it to be)

ALSO: video names? all i can think of atm is "united we fart" but it isnt the bets name.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not joking. Anal Pleasures HAS to be the name.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
But does he derive pleasure from excreting the deadly substance known as Pure Win that gives off a glorious aroma which shames his opponents while they toil helplessly in defeat?

Yes, Yes he does derive pleasure from such activities. Therefore, I strongly advocate the use of Anal Pleasures.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
but after that pleasure you always have to wipe away so you dont get a rash, and dont forget a security wipe to make sure a rash doesnt happen.

so i propose dont forget to wipe twice so wario isint in pain.

Top Bottom