• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanna Play Brawl?

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
howd me and my two friensd get taken off?

OFFICIAL BRAWL LIST @ XYZ's
1. Bane
2. Blaq
3. Bhappy
4. purekorea
5. frames
6. doc13
7. purekorea's friend
8. Proteus

it starts at five

I didn't feel like going through the thread again so I just added my friends and Proteus who was on the same page.

sorry about that bane.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
thanks to every one who came, we had about 15 ppl total that night, I'm glad I gave you guys a taste of brawl before the release date. and good seeing some old faces. I'll hopefully hold another fest next weekend. I'll keep everyone posted. I'm aiming for 2 brawl setups and 2-3 melee setups. see you guys then.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Vijin it seems as though people either dislike the game or are holding out hope for it.

I've played the game for about 6-7 hours and I honestly do not like it at all. It just seems like a big hit and run noobfest. The physics are insanely combo unfriendly and they took out all the advanced techniques which made smash fun. The hardest part is actually moving your character, the running physics are extremely awkward. I get bored after playing like 5 matches and want to go play melee. That is my honest opinion. :(

Vijin

Smash Ace
>_<
Yeah I hear some people are loving it, like Rohins, but at the same time I hear it just isn't as fun as melee. I haven't played it yet, so I've got my fingers crossed. And hopefully it'll grow on everyone who's not liking it so far... maybe it just takes some getting used to?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
i like brawl. i ended up just playing brawl 1v1 at zoros like all night. we played until like 2 in the am, and then played for another like 1-2 hours'ish in the morning. its a really fun game. i think what we both like about it so much is that we are learning the game from scratch. we get to explore the game instead of just playing it. the learning process is really fun...peace

-hiro

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll let you guys know asap. gonna start it earlier so ppl can get time to play, plus i wanna get more setups going.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I think melee is really good and i dont think brawl can replace it
but brawl on its on is a rediculously fun game

I love it

but it does take getting used to

like sheer i was getting kinda bored but now that im discovering my characters abilities its like starting all over again I really am enjoyin it.

I dont think there is anyone that hates it that has actually given it alot of time to grow on them

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
hey,
I live in o-town ,just trying to get a feel of where you're at-I have class at UCF on Fri,get out at bout 430-are you by there are or more towards disney(I live in hunters creek).Im definitely down to play friday if you have another event(even though I havent played brawl yet and will probly get owned :) )

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
man, i wish i lived in fl.
i got a fest going iwth 5 brawls and didn't make a dime

anyway,
friend code now
your samus can't stand up to my might

Zoro

Smash Champion
as much as i would like to do some 1v1s in brawl i think thats the worst possible thing to do before a melee tournament.

I know ray wants to have that fest so i guess we r going there but i dont think i can go
so i uno wats happenin really

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
my wolf is l337!

im trying to set something up for friday when i get off work so from 6- whenever.... stay tune crom.

I want to keep it 10-12 max so start putting your names down....
no fee to play friday . I made alot of my money back on the chip/labor, so im good.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
i would like to go,what part of central fl do you live in?-I really wanna play the game before the gamestop tournament so I dont get owned.
i offer money or food or something.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
719 maloney lane
orlando, FL

1.fenrir
2.hyosuke

fenrir are you coming alone?

this time i really only want 10... last time it was close to 18 it think....

oh and i have a coupon for Buy one get one free for papa JOHNS!!!!!

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
worrrrrd.ill throw money down for pizza and such.ill probly be getting a ride out,(my car recently died,buying a new one next month)-about what time do you plan on this going down?I told my sis id see a movie with her at waterford lakes

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
1. fenrir
2. hyosuke
3. PureKorea
4. Frames
5. JOEtruuuuuuuuu
6. SheerMadnessssssssssss

I'm coming with PK and Frames...so I added them to the listy.

Otru: he said after 6. Also, MM accepted.

Top Bottom