• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi - Everyone Else Cheated! (Assist Trophy Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Now it's time for even more Waluigi and, as a special treat, I'm also uploading my first comic in over a decade! Enjoy!

And now, a scare fight between Villager, Ashley, and a surprise guest...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I must admit, I was against Waluigi when I had joined this forum in December, as I did not know about BiTF and the Waluigi memes.

Now, I think I would really enjoy his inclusion. (Damn you Fatmanonice. :p :laugh:)

Groose

Smash Champion
I must admit, I was against Waluigi when I had joined this forum in December, as I did not know about BiTF and the Waluigi memes.

Now, I think I would really enjoy his inclusion. (Damn you Fatmanonice. :p :laugh:)
Did not know... about... Wa in the Family?

GASP!

Make sure you watched all of the videos. They're even better than the comics.

Groose

Smash Champion
I consider it my civic duty to tell you that it's WALUIGI TIME on Rate Their Chances today.

Waluigi's Wants Kate Plus Eight you to boost his want percentage. :p

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

20 Super Happy Fun Time Points to whoever gets the references in the last two.

Dave the Barbarian! My god, I used to watch that alongside Lilo & Stitch all the time! I'M NOT A MONKEY!

EDIT: OK, just had a brain fart and realized what the last one was. Ren & Stimpy! The Button! 20 Super Happy Fun Time Points! What do I win?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dave the Barbarian! My god, I used to watch that alongside Lilo & Stitch all the time! I'M NOT A MONKEY!

EDIT: OK, just had a brain fart and realized what the last one was. Ren & Stimpy! The Button! 20 Super Happy Fun Time Points! What do I win?
That show was awesome, but I loved Lilo & Stitch. That was my favorite Disney series back then.

Did not know... about... Wa in the Family?

GASP!

Make sure you watched all of the videos. They're even better than the comics.
I got introduced to the comics because of a video of You're a Mean King, Dedede on Youtube.

What better way to get inroduced into Bitf than with one of it's songs? With WAAAAAAAAA of course! But sadly it was not meant to be the latter way, for me.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
That show was awesome, but I loved Lilo & Stitch. That was my favorite Disney series back then.

I got introduced to the comics because of a video of You're a Mean King, Dedede on Youtube.

What better way to get inroduced into Bitf than with one of it's songs? With WAAAAAAAAA of course! But sadly it was not meant to be the latter way, for me.

Dude, I have a HOME-MADE book with each experiment, their pod number, their name and their purpose. I was OBSESSED with Lilo & Stitch. It was basically my "Pokemon" in elementary school. As for Brawl in the Family, I was introduced by Waluigi.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Welp, I got banned from Miiverse and I don't know for how long. I'd like to at least know why. This being said, it's going to be awhile before I post more Waluigi stuff.

How can the people we see on Fastblade's Miiverse Nightly Update manage to stay on the site, yet you of all people were banned from it?

Groose

Smash Champion

When I discovered Brawl in the family, I too warmed to Waluigi.
Welp, I got banned from Miiverse and I don't know for how long. I'd like to at least know why. This being said, it's going to be awhile before I post more Waluigi stuff.

I love those videos. I break out in tears every time I rewatch the new 500th Comic one.

He's too gangly to be playable.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Sign me up to get him in he would be the only character in the WarioWare Inc. series (if he was in it?) who could be represented.

D

Deleted member

Waluigi was in Smooth Moves as a very small Cameo. That's his only appearance in the entire WarioWare Franchise.
No, he wasn't.
That was one of many different exaggerated Wario caricatures in the Crowd Control microgame. While being taller and blue would give the idea that it is Waluigi, the nose and mustache give a dead giveaway that it's Wario.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
No, he wasn't.
That was one of many different exaggerated Wario caricatures in the Crowd Control microgame. While being taller and blue would give the idea that it is Waluigi, the nose and mustache give a dead giveaway that it's Wario.
Oh, my mistake, therefore, he never was even mentioned in the WarioWare series.

D

Deleted member

Still think bending the "rules" and make Waluigi in a WarioWare style to match Wario is a good idea.

That, and giving him the "Waluigi Nose Blaster" from Mario Kart Arcade DX. Is there anything more about what it does?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wouldn't mind seeing Waluigi in a WarioWare style, but if Brawl is anything to go by, (from what I've heard at least) then his normal outfit and Wario's original outfit will be more popular than the WarioWare outfit.

D

Deleted member

So include the original WAA outfit as a costume like how Wario has both.

EDIT: Also, I find it funny that Mario Kart Arcade DX features Waluigi as a character (he's unlockable, along with Wario and Bowser Jr.), but not Daisy.
Payback for Mario Kart 7 having Daisy, but no Waluigi? :troll:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I definitely think his default outfit should be his classic suspenders... and for and alternate, I'd like to see him wearing an ultra-fancy black tuxedo with purple accents and a top-hat, coat tails, and a rose in the lapel.

He's classy like that.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I sense a dark power behind this... Someone who will do whatever it takes to keep Waluigi out of the Smash 4 community...

edit: yes I know he's unbanned now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom