• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi - Everyone Else Cheated! (Assist Trophy Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I kinda... Wouldn't be opposed to Waluigi in Project M. It's at least not an official game, and I guess he fits, a little. I dislike the WAA attack though. That just doesn't make sence.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I kinda... Wouldn't be opposed to Waluigi in Project M. It's at least not an official game, and I guess he fits, a little. I dislike the WAA attack though. That just doesn't make sence.
Wow... are you really saying this?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yes.

One day I hope to inspire people by opening my mind.

Might give Impa more support.

Yes, yes I said it. And yes, yes I just did that.

I doubt your opinion about me will change though :D

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
I dislike the WAA attack though. That just doesn't make sence.
This coming from a monkey that owns a gun that fires peanuts and can pull a Barrel-based jet pack out of nowhere who can fend of an army of Crocodile-like soldiers.
Like that's any less nonsensical...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Well, for a change it all happens that he does that in main Donkey Kong games. Waluigi having to rely on an attack screaming 'WAA' really sums up what he just about does...

D

Deleted member

WAA! YOU POSTED A NEW VID BEFORE ME! CHEATER!

But here's a different one; one from DataDrain trying out the hack.

More vids:
Waluigi has a new roll animation because of idiots people complaining about the shadow teleport. (So now it's a generic roll instead of a reference to Mario Strikers Charged.)

Vs. Brawl's hidden characters (and Ike and Dedede)
Waluigi still has the teleport here, so this may have been recorded before.

Another new vid. (Seriously guys, getting tired of making multiple posts just for new stuff)

Waluigi vs. the Big Bads.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, the point of the posts are to bump the thread.
I'm not editing new vids into previous posts out of laziness, but the fact no one would really see them if the thread is a page or two back as it was before the new vids come.

Kind of irrelevant now though, since your post and this new one keeps the thread active for the time being.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
This mod, man. It's so beautiful.

Waluigi is a character who's been on my wish list since Brawl. He's that one character who I know will probably never make it in, but still support anyway.

Gotta love the WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Keep those Waluigi videos coming... I love em'.

Add me to the supporters.. if they have a list... maybe call it the WAAA crowd...

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Really loving those Waluigi vids. Can't wait to see this mod completed.

D

Deleted member

That was a **** move on the last part about the Final Smash.....:laugh:

ShichibukaiJimbe

Smash Apprentice
I aprove waluigi, also known as Foreman Spike before being defeated by Luigi, also known as Jimmy T. when he feels lonely, also knowns as that gardener guy from Donkey Kong 3 when he was younger

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
oh my god. all of those videos are amazing!!!!!!!!!

is he really going to be in Project M? or is it fanmade add on to PM?

D

Deleted member

He's not officially in Project M.
It's just that the one who is making the hack is making a Project M version of him for those who want him in their Project M.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
He's not officially in Project M.
It's just that the one who is making the hack is making a Project M version of him for those who want him in their Project M.
Well, that's good to hear. What I want for Project M are those poses and portraits for all the characters in those videos. I think it would give Project: M a more unique flair.

D

Deleted member

Well, the Waluigi hack guy has been too engrossed with Pokémon X/Y and hasn't made more videos, but that shouldn't be reason why this thread gets buried under a bunch of stupid crap that shall go unnamed.

But anyways, two things have come to my attention:

1. In Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games, the playable characters have a special attack in Dream Fencing.
Waluigi's special attack? Shooting his own symbol at people. It's just as epic and ridiculous as it sounds.
Should Waluigi be in Smash, that is a requirement, no questions asked. :awesome:
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...don-2012-olympic-games-dream-fencing-gameplay
1:34 for an example.

2. This:

This doesn't really have to do with anything; just something I found humorous.
(Though it shows that Waluigi was apparently meant to have the power to swim through the air since Day 1...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So first Waluigi can turn his "WAA" yells into a powerful, visible force, now he can conjue his own symbol into a big, physical state and use it as a projectile?

This only makes me want Waluigi SO much more...

D

Deleted member

If that wasn't enough, Mario Kart Arcade GP DX has missiles that are essentially his own brand. They are called Whisker Missiles.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm going to make a Waluigi moveset now, thank you GoldenYuuitusin for inspiring me!

D

Deleted member

ALSO.
Something I realized.

You know how Super Mario 3D World has potted Piranha Plants you can pick up and use to chomp enemies?

Well....

Waluigi did that before it was cool.

Hipsteruigi.

EDIT: And you are welcome, APC99. :D

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Hmmm....something I never considered before: as a Mario rep, even I must admit that Waluigi is subpar. But as a Mario spinoff rep? Waluigi's got it made! Naturally there are few distinctions between regular Mario games and the usually sports-based spinoff titles, but Waluigi has appeared exclusively in those games, so he's a natural. Added to that his ridiculous moveset potential (Bob-ombs, potted piranha plants, air swim, almighty WAA, purple brambles, 'whisker missiles', sports equipment, L symbol attacks, multi-stomp) and he suddenly seems like a likelier candidate.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I agree with the above poster.

Waluigi just might become the character with the best tournament results who isn't top tier solely because of his gimmicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom