• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WALLSTREET Presents: Crewfest 2! April 3, 2010! (MD/VA Event!)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
"Must.....refrain......"

Never Knows, ya know.....Boss?!?!?!?!?

I wanna go to the smashfest and bolts! I just don't wanna drive. What a ****ing lazy *** I am....

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
im going to the smashfest friday. I hear we can show up at 8pm so thats when i plan on being there. if anyone is interested in playing earlier, let me know.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
im going to the smashfest friday. I hear we can show up at 8pm so thats when i plan on being there. if anyone is interested in playing earlier, let me know.
I'll play you, if you don't mind........

edit: ..I just realized that I have to send out my job applications friday + maybe working for my mom's bf for hours...... but I don't know what time.... @__@ ;

BMX

Smash Lord
I'm bringing biscuits to this from Red Lobster. Selling them for 50 cents each. :p

Oh ya, for Chu, it's gratis.

Bwa ha.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm bringing biscuits to this from Red Lobster. Selling them for 50 cents each. :p

Oh ya, for Chu, it's gratis.

Bwa ha.
Are you going to the smashfest? If so you can pay your dollar venue fee with two biscuits.

*drooooool*

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
50 Cents each? mad rip offffff, with your discount you get 6 for like $2.11 and thats IF you buy it. I know at the end of the night managers usually dont care if you take the leftovers so you would be making a 3 dollar profit for every half-dozen. they arent even that bomb if you dont get em fresh and would begin to dry out as soon as you leave the restaurant in the cold weather.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
can we get a low tier tourney at this so I can wreck?
If there is time, but probably not since I want to go out to eat with people since I probably won't see them again after this event.

SOVAman/Bonk/Korn - I'll be able to give you guys rides if you guys can help me out with gas.
Good **** chu. (^.^)b

okay so i'm definitely coming and i'm definitely entering now, with the help of my new sponsor, the TKO show

since my vote now counts, MLG ruleset plz! and pools!
Vote counted sir. :)

ouch my heart =/
Too much Burger King.

50 Cents each? mad rip offffff, with your discount you get 6 for like $2.11 and thats IF you buy it. I know at the end of the night managers usually dont care if you take the leftovers so you would be making a 3 dollar profit for every half-dozen. they arent even that bomb if you dont get em fresh and would begin to dry out as soon as you leave the restaurant in the cold weather.
Theres cold weather? o.O

-------

Voting for Standard or MLG ruleset closes at 5:00pm today. So cast yo vote fools! It's all or nothing!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This guy is right

AQUA TEEN should get free biscuits anyways Ben, obviously

BMX

Smash Lord
Are you going to the smashfest? If so you can pay your dollar venue fee with two biscuits.

*drooooool*
Deal.

BTW, Yo, I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, evar, ever pay for biscuits since I'm an employee. We have boxes, too, that seal in the heat and freshness of the biscuits themselves.

YO you're breakin my heart here.
<3

This guy is right

AQUA TEEN should get free biscuits anyways Ben, obviously
Aqua Teen will get them free. :p

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Alright everyone.. so the voting is closed.. and it comes down to...

A Tie.

11 Votes each for both Standard and MLG.

Voting will remain open until 10:00pm tonight. C'mon people break this tie, what rule set do you want more!

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
It's still at 11 each unless I counted wrong. I'm sure that's not it though because I counted and recounted 4 times. If it's tied it should be what is standard. That's what Bolt picked and he's hosting.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well it is now 10:35 and the votes are still at a tie with 12 each. (x_x) Voting continues until midnight. This is your final chance.

If it remains a tie, I will create a modified varient of Standard and mix it with MLG. lol.. some of you do not want this to happen, I'm sure. ;P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ima go standard for me and LFN ;>_>

she is finally getting ahang of the standard rules lol xD

btw pools for us again cuz yea ;p

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
MLG rules......>_>......suffer *****es
Votes don't count for the people not attending. :p

Do you plan on attending Lobos, honestly?

Rules will be updated in the OP tomorrow morning or afternoon whenever I wake up.

Coney

Smash Master
oh by the way, no idea who agreed to a crew battle between FNB and ATHF, we only have two members actually confirmed going (myself and K9) with pink sitting at a trepidatious maybe

in other words, nope

Top Bottom