• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait, WHAT? : Smash Bros Brawl Tourney. CANCELED

Status
Not open for further replies.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Bump't because I know of someone from Texas who really wants to come down for the tournament. Her name is Sindel. She can't really get on teh webs right now, but she let me know that she might register if she can and post here. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Sindel

Smash Cadet
Hey, I am coming to the tournament. I have the money for plane ticket and stuffs but I do need to know where it is.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
My Mario for a money match any takers?

I'll take Sean's Snake. Best of three with whatever flat stage there is that seems neutral and is on the starting stage list for $1.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm currently in talks with the Phoenix convention center. They say that they have a room for 128 people that ought to suite our needs well and is available on the 8th. So as long as the pricing isn't outrageous, it will very likely be there.

Looks like I'll be able to tell you yay or nay on the Phx Conv Ctr this Friday.

Brawl is officially 2 months away today! Start getting psyched!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm currently in talks with the Phoenix convention center. They say that they have a room for 128 people that ought to suite our needs well and is available on the 8th. So as long as the pricing isn't outrageous, it will very likely be there.

That sounds pretty sweet, Dan.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman

Dude, sweet. I hope it really is at the PCC. Gotta tell Sindel....

Sindel

Smash Cadet
Already know. But I need a set answer because I'm not allowed to buy the ticket unless it's for sure for sure.

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
(AltF4 posting on Alicia's account to save my 1000th post):

The convention center was supposed to call me on Friday but didn't. :( I apologize for the delay.

AXE 09

Smash Master
guys, besides the awesome fact that sonic's gonna be in brawl =D they changed the date on smash dojo from dec. 3 to TBD. what if the date changes?

Elysium

Smash Lord
guys, besides the awesome fact that sonic's gonna be in brawl =D they changed the date on smash dojo from dec. 3 to TBD. what if the date changes?
I think that would cause an uproar, but maybe if they do change it, they'll try to be stealthy about it....

Edit: According to another thread they said they delayed the Japanese release until something like Jan. 24. I don't think we'll get it before Japan, so the trny might have to be delayed as well.....:(

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... yes... very interesting. We'll have to see what becomes of this. Have to keep a close eye. The sonic post on smashbros.com said there wasn't much more development to do though. Very interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom