• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
this ***** gadiel planning out his tourney outfit yo ♡

:phone:
You bet :cool:
Gadiel, sure thing
Awesome
is 8bitguy still coming?
$1 MM?
@seibrik yes :)
@dj yes :)
@papa omg that sounds horrible...I'll take the zss for 2$ plz
@gadiel ***** Ill play that pit for 1$ AND for your tournament clothes and your tournament hair cut.

Nah, I'm not selling swag cuz my swag can't be sold, haha.
Alright looking for a partner for doubles!
Team w/ Sexy~Pit, he's pretty good at teaming w/ Snake. I'll let him know if you are interested.

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Team w/ Sexy~Pit, he's pretty good at teaming w/ Snake. I'll let him know if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I would be down.

Player-1

Smash Legend
any time I think owner says he can be there at any time, I just need to know when people are planning on getting there so I can tell him. I think later would be preferred.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If I was going, I'd be wearing my Thor shirt.

Never mind we aren't talking about clothes anymore apparently.

Shaky

Smash Ace
Is it going to be cold there this weekend? I don't know how cold it gets in GA.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Your weather sounds as ****ed up as Texas, but if the temperature is below 70 anywhere it might as well be 0 for us so I'll bring something warm.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Ok. I'm just saying I have the codes from the replay project. Whatever works though.
How about this, you number your SD card at the venue and remember what number you gave it (write it down)? Then, before the tournament ends, we will collect all the SD cards like we usually do and put the files on Dropbox. You can leave with your SD card, and we'll have all the replays. You will be responsible for getting your SD card back though because we'll have a lot going on and we might forget.

I also wanted to mention about the brawl uploads.

Whoever is in charge of the setups/ brawl replays. etc.

If you'd like, I wouldn't mind uploading any of the matches, if they are potentially uploaded on a file sharing site. I have a computer with a great processor, an HD PVR (Hauppague), and 480p Wii component cables for the wii, instead of 480i composite for the wii. I also convert my recordings so they are available on YouTube at 720 or 1080p playback.

For example, here's one of my uploads. (Watch in 720p): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_FHBlu_jSU

So, just let me know.
We use Dropbox to share replay files and Google Docs to coordinate our uploading. I'd be happy to have you helping. PM me your e-mail address, and I'll share the Dropbox folder with you.

F200172853

Smash Cadet
Any carpools near Snellville, Georgia?

*Cam* said:
We use Dropbox to share replay files and Google Docs to coordinate our uploading. I'd be happy to have you helping. PM me your e-mail address, and I'll share the Dropbox folder with you.
Ok. excellent. I'll go PM it now

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can anyone out there swing by Norcross/Duluth, and pick me and MC Pee-Pants up? I kinda really wanna go to this, and so does he.

Part of me wants to do like the old WABA days and walk, but forget that noise. That's like, 3 hours of walking, XD.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im driving for four hours, then bussing for 9 hours, and u can't walk for THREE little hours???

i thought this game was called super smash brothers, not super wuss sisters

MVD

Smash Master
David ask ppl if they wanna go from our area or cfl they can get my megabus tickets

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
im driving for four hours, then bussing for 9 hours, and u can't walk for THREE little hours???

i thought this game was called super smash brothers, not super wuss sisters
Oh, sorry, I forgot you were sitting comfortably with the AC on and riding on a bus, not even having to do work for 13 hours. Oh, how horrid.

I mean, sitting down and letting someone else drive you around must be SO difficult on your legs.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Oh, sorry, I forgot you were sitting comfortably with the AC on and riding on a bus, not even having to do work for 13 hours. Oh, how horrid.

I mean, sitting down and letting someone else drive you around must be SO difficult on your legs.
bro u live in GEORGIA

correct me if im wrong but being outside basically IS AC

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
bro u live in GEORGIA

correct me if im wrong but being outside basically IS AC
Bro. Let me level with you here.

If being outside in Georgia is AC?

Man, someone needs to quit playing with the settings, man. Hot as balls one day, cold the next? I mean, it's not even like, a little change, either. We're talking 70/80-40/50 in the span of a day, man.

Georgia weather has the worst ADHD ever.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I feel the need to point out your name should be "Nihonjin-Ookami" as opposed to Nihongo. Nihongo refers to the language.

Not trynna be rude, just shining down some clarification.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yes, unfortunately. lol

I was expecting my sister to take me. She is now visiting a college that day.

Then for a friend who is also going to this tournament. He hasn't responded yet.
No one to my knowledge is driving through that area, maybe if you can get closer to Atlanta

F200172853

Smash Cadet
No one to my knowledge is driving through that area, maybe if you can get closer to Atlanta

Oh. lol

That wouldn't work out. I wouldn't have a second ride to go in between.

Thanks, though.

Hopefully aml will respond.

If not, I'll still help with the replays.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I feel the need to point out your name should be "Nihonjin-Ookami" as opposed to Nihongo. Nihongo refers to the language.

Not trynna be rude, just shining down some clarification.
Yeah. I was in a sort of phase when I made the account the first time around, and haven't changed it yet. You're good.

Don't know how to change it, though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Buy premium status for $4 and you get a snazzy name color and the ability to change your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom