• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm very interested in this.

Megabus...

or die tryin.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can't get off work that Friday so it looks like ill be taking a megabus from here probably at like 8pm so ill be there mad early Saturday lol. Chas how far are you from downtown Atlanta?

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
I can't get off work that Friday so it looks like ill be taking a megabus from here probably at like 8pm so ill be there mad early Saturday lol. Chas how far are you from downtown Atlanta?

I think the station is about 40 minutes or so from me. Your arrival is at like 4 am right?

If so i'll have to get you directly from the megabus station which is fine.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
As a person that might help be giving rides. Just as an estimate, I know it is too early to commit, when will be be arriving/ leaving?

Friday morning? night?
Saturday morning?

DRN

Smash Lord
As a person that might help be giving rides. Just as an estimate, I know it is too early to commit, when will be be arriving/ leaving?

Friday morning? night?
Saturday morning?
Most people are arriving friday at some point. The only person i know arriving saturday is GDX. Most people will also be leaving sunday i'd assume.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea id get there stupid early Saturday and I'd be leaving Sunday. When megabus opens tickets for this tourney weekend ill make a thread about buying tickets so we are all on the same one, or mostly on the same one. Sunday shouldn't be a problem but I hope someone comes with me on my overnight one :laugh:

Also we'll try not to leave stupid early Sunday . Probably a 2pm bus of some sort

8Bitman

Smash Master
How many days will the ride be?

Cuz unless I have Friday off from School, I probably won't be able to make it.

Noa.

Smash Master
You know Keith if I do end up going to this, that Friday I get out of class at 4:30 pm so I might have to ride that megabus with you lol. And if that happens I can probably convince hiroi and gary to come with me. If I do end up going.

Given that a lot of Florida people are coming over here for WABA, some GA people should come down for KUB in September. Apex qualifiers!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You know Keith if I do end up going to this, that Friday I get out of class at 4:30 pm so I might have to ride that megabus with you lol. And if that happens I can probably convince hiroi and gary to come with me. If I do end up going.

Given that a lot of Florida people are coming over here for WABA, some GA people should come down for KUB in September. Apex qualifiers!
Hope so on both fronts lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Pools? Ugh will there be pools? Hopefully they're bracket pools...better yet no pools

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why in the world do people like bracket pools -,- "oh I got to go through this tournament so I can enter the tournament" its lame. round robin is always better unless you have like 1000 people and dont have the time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
The whole tournament will be FFA pools .5% of people get out of each pool. So even if you win your pool we still flip a coin between you and another winner to decide who gets out

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
why in the world do people like bracket pools -,- "oh I got to go through this tournament so I can enter the tournament" its lame. round robin is always better unless you have like 1000 people and dont have the time.
There are a lot of reasons why bracket pools are better than round robin but I'm on a phone and i don't feel like posting them all now

I put them in the sktar thread if you want to see them though

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
The whole tournament will be FFA pools .5% of people get out of each pool. So even if you win your pool we still flip a coin between you and another winner to decide who gets out
That system seems to be biased in such a way that no :ganondorf: players have a legit shot at making brackets. I think :ganondorf: mains should get automatic bracket entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom