• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jem.

Smash Master
lol nah toph me playing melee would actually be very unimpressive. i couldnt beat an equally as rusty DSF as TP3 but it did come down to last game last hit haha. so if i cant beat rusties i wont beat anyone significant. plus me entering melee depends on how hard i need to try in an attempt to win brawl singles with this felix feller being really good and stuff.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol nah toph me playing melee would actually be very unimpressive. i couldnt beat an equally as rusty DSF as TP3 but it did come down to last game last hit haha. so if i cant beat rusties i wont beat anyone significant. plus me entering melee depends on how hard i need to try in an attempt to win brawl singles with this felix feller being really good and stuff.
o_O what post are you responding to

I don't recall saying you should play melee at any point in this thread lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
"idk why uw doesn't host a tourney."

cuz theyre busy complaining about all the tourneys being at my house or gameclucks >_>;
also school etc >_>_> im just saying that before someone else says "NOT EVERYONES A REALLY CUTE BUM"

Eggz

Smash Hero
Put me back on if I perform well in upcoming tournaments. Putting me on there because "you think I'm still good" isn't really fair to people who have been attending.

My most recent tournament in WA was back when I teamed with Otto and didn't do singles. Prior to that what I beat Vish in a set and lost to ciz twice, that was back in Dec. Tournament before that I didn't enter singles.

It's not just because I've been in FL, I had poor attendance when I was there. If you want to include my OOS performance I got last place and 17th out of 40 at my last two tournaments here in FL xD

Keep me off the list.
Well its just the alternatives are people with pretty much the same attendance but theyve never beat anyone but brawl players

kiwiii

Smash Lord
gimpy you dont post enough
*lurk*
also, shane and otto have to be a couple about everything :p
...i belong in washington state. or at least, west coast :(

gimpy you dont post enough
*lurk*
also, shane and otto have to be a couple about everything :p
...i belong in washington state. or at least, west coast :(
washington state fosho =D

kline youre a piece of ****, it would be gay if we planned it out or something lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
sooo lets update the list

i wanna be power ranked!!!!1

edit: I think I did the "!!!11" thing in my last two posts.

yeah you do >:[

alright ill stop being a **** >.>

congrats everyone who was ranked, those of you who werent, try harder. or dont play mewtwo ;]

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah you do >:[

this is a funnier face if you imagine it the other way around, so it's like a guy wearing one of those weird chinese hats frowning hella steeply like :<

btw, one thing I'm curious about, on the older PR list in which Stefan was power ranked, what tournament did Stefan place in that he was ranked higher than Vish? o_O

Vista

Smash Journeyman
It's not frowning, it's more like those long mustaches or w/e the pointy inverse V ones LOL

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
everyone *****ed that stefan wasnt ranked higher
so we gave in to you bunch of whiney illogical weaklings

not this time tho
WHO *****ed that stefan should be ranked higher than Vish LOL. Vish??? Me??? We've both thought Vish was better since the beginning of time.

And no one else from UW goes on Smashboards.

If there was anyone it was Kline. And I know you didn't succumb singularly to Kline LOL. Unless you really WERE a weakling back then.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
toph alot of people use to think stefan was better.

pretty much everyone except me you and vish lol.

I think it was community opinion and a few money matches that got him on.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
:ohwell:
toph alot of people use to think stefan was better.

pretty much everyone except me you and vish lol.

I think it was community opinion and a few money matches that got him on.
EXCEPT YOU? LOL WHAT????? You like, started huge arguments all the time about how Stefan was better than Vish when neither Stefan nor Vish really gave a ****. I explicitly remember sitting at a bus stop with Stefan joking about it.

But that's besides the point... Ok, if me, you and Vish all thought Vish was better, well, we're the only people from UW that even post here or look at the PR really, so how did Stefan get on there above Vish? LOL it doesn't make sense.

My only explanation is that Shane was both a Weakling(TM), and blinded by Stefan's superior hair. Shane cares a lot about hair so it's a logical conclusion. But it's backed only by circumstantial evidence.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
My only explanation is that Shane was both a Weakling(TM), and blinded by Stefan's superior hair. Shane cares a lot about hair so it's a logical conclusion. But it's backed only by circumstantial evidence.
LOL I laughed pretty hard at this :p because it's probably true... hahaha

congrats to everyone who got ranked :o

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Lol oh right, this was when Noobking came down last time and said Stefan was better based on some MM's and friendlies.

>_>;

Top Bottom