• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Deva

Smash Lord
It's strange how different some people's online personalities can be from their irl ones. I mean, in person C!Z's a really shy, nice guy. It's almost unbelievable how much of a jerk he is on the boards. There's a friendly competitive edge that, for the most part, would be healthy for the community, but CiZ you've gone way past that line. Don't hide behind your computer screen thinking we're people you'll never see again. We see eachother every month or so, so I dont see where you get off being a complete deuche online. Then when I see you at GC and ask, "hey, wanna do a friendly?" You turn your head, mumble something under your breath, pull a Red Yoshi, and won't even look me in the eye >_>. "I'll take that as a yes o.O?" If you're honestly not man enough to speak your mind in person, whatever. If I ask how you're doing next GC, at least do me the courtesy of giving a response and acting like a human being instead of a disrespectful social outcast -_-. Despite your shy, uneasy nature, I try to be a good guy to you when we see eachother, but if you're just gonna toss whatever friendship we had and be a ****, whatever man, I tried. If you won't, it's a waste of my time.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
All i got to say is, might be better setting up PR a different way maybe make PNW with western washington and oregon with a top 15, and making eastern wa and idaho do a seperate one? Cuz obviously we don't play each other enough and there's way too much drama. And although i can see Ciz coming off as pretty harsh, i do have to agree with him on a lot of things, (not trying to be a jerk or divide up the community) but seriously i never even played most of you, let alone seen.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I have no idea what you're talkin about Deva. I'm quiet in person because I'm selective about who I talk to, for this very exact reason. I have no idea what friendship you're talkin about, we've said about 2 sentences to each other at most. You don't think I know we'd run into each other again? I have nothin to hide from you guys.

Oh, don't ask me for friendlies, I'll MM you two but that's about it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
You can say I'm bein a huge **** on here but if you notice pretty much everything I've said has been in response to something that was started, I never had a problem with any of you before any of this. Well I'm pretty much done with all this stupid stuff, this needs to go back to discussion instead of what it is. The bottom line is show some interest if you really want your spot, I don't care to discuss anything further until more tourneys happen. So just don't talk to me and everything will be all right.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
guys stop the drama and come up to alaska this summer...
you'll learn the frozen secrets of the allmighty smash hermit lunaris

btw, be thankful you have a PR, alaska's would look ridiculous.

Grunt

Smash Master
guys stop the drama and come up to alaska this summer...
you'll learn the frozen secrets of the allmighty smash hermit lunaris

btw, be thankful you have a PR, alaska's would look ridiculous.
1. Guy who ***** everyone
2. Guy who also *****, but always loses to 1
3, 4, +5: guys who sort of ****
6-9:Guys who never make money
10: there's only 9 people. :(

Pretty accurate?

Deva

Smash Lord
I'm just sayin we see eachother every month man, we're just there to hang out and have a good time and we get a long pretty well even if you dont talk much. All I'm saying is dont pretend to be nice if you got a problem with me. Say it in person, it's just really cowardly to do it only online thinking we wont react to it in person.

Oh wait. . .he's banned? o.O

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
1. Guy who ***** everyone
2. Guy who also *****, but always loses to 1
3, 4, +5: guys who sort of ****
6-9:Guys who never make money
10: there's only 9 people. :(

Pretty accurate?
haha pretty much, but I think guy number 2 would be on the same tier as 3 4 and 5. making it look like this
God/douschebag tier
1. BIG ******
**** tier
2. 3. 4. 5. all really chill people that pown
normal tier
6.-9. people who wish they powned, but are getting progressively more pownsome
lol tier
10+. scrub status.

im on the **** tier.

also from an unbiased standpoint, I think ciz getting banned was not chill at all. not chill bro.

joeplicate

Smash Master
You can say I'm bein a huge **** on here but if you notice pretty much everything I've said has been in response to something that was started, I never had a problem with any of you before any of this. Well I'm pretty much done with all this stupid stuff, this needs to go back to discussion instead of what it is. The bottom line is show some interest if you really want your spot, I don't care to discuss anything further until more tourneys happen. So just don't talk to me and everything will be all right.
take that **** to mod disputes
lol

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
THIS IS MADNESS! Unfair and unjustice mods abusing power. How does it feel to be hated by so many people chip? *I am not not saying shi about you, so I can't be infracted for that question.*

Deva

Smash Lord
C!Z might have had points already built up from earlier and the last one chip gave him for a double post might have put it over the edge so that he became banned. Chip was just doing his job lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
MUMMRA DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MUMMRA DON'T SEE!!

MUMMRA KNEE!?????

Props to WA melee PR panelists who finally recognize that Stephan is good. :laugh:

Also, how the **** is Rohins that high on the list?

Granted I'm just noobking and i don't see EVERYTHING that happens in WA but last i checked rohins was rusty. >__>

EDIT: Also, I hope i get to play otto sometime seeing as how I don't see how he can be better than shane.... (**** me otto <3)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
****ING DOUBLE POST *****ES!! I'M DRUNK AS ****!!!

I guess I'd be above or below nate if i were on that list... me and nate have probably the most intense and close sets out of anyone, ever.... EVER!

EDIT: It's unfair for nate tho cuz falcon's knee beats marth, rite nate? <3

Deva

Smash Lord
Sooo, I just saw Chip today. I mentioned what happened to C!Z and he had no idea he was banned. Chip had nothing to do with the infraction he got for double posting or whatever it was he did. Way to jump to conclusions everyone.

Chip.

you know what to do
Whoa ciz got banned WTF?

I didnt mean for him to be banned so it may have been another mod who did it? I think I know what might have happened.......

I will unban ciz as soon as possible =).

EDIT- just so everyone knows, I would never ban ciz for something I didnt think he should be banned for and I felt his last two statements werent ban worthy at all since they were trying to get everyone back to pr discussion instead of argueing.

I feel ******** if it was actually my last infraction that banned him, cuz I swear it wasn't intentional. I'm sorry everyone !! =(

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
C!Z grats on # 5, you are very good and uz deserve it...
umm and... unban him asap cuz c!z = nice guy

Sooo, I just saw Chip today. I mentioned what happened to C!Z and he had no idea he was banned. Chip had nothing to do with the infraction he got for double posting or whatever it was he did. Way to jump to conclusions everyone.
Way to jump to conclusions? Chip warned me for spam when shane posted a really short relative enough convo. Who would have been more likely to have warned TC than Chip lol.

Deva

Smash Lord
Or you guys could stop johning lol. If you got warned for spam it's your own fault. No point in making a huge fuss over it. Chip also mentioned the last thing he infracted C!Z for was flaming teddy. That was even before the double post so chances are Chip wasnt the one who banned him. Even if he did, it's CiZ's fault for getting himself to that position. If the post he flamed teddy was the reason he got banned, there's not much anyone can do about it.

Top Bottom