• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm not trying to be mean.. But I get really bored. Everyone else gets to have fun and do friendlies after a tournament, and I have to clean sweep PR below me instead of getting to friendly people I didnt get to play in tournament. Otto and I haven't gotten to friendly in forever, Teddy, Ammon.

And, uh, I don't only use Falco anymore in tournament, LOL. So yeah, I'd just switch characters on you if you think you got my falco down.

I just think I shouldn't have to do it, is my spot in danger or something? I guess you have to 4 stock everyone below you all the time to keep a spot by your insentives >_>. Pretty sure the only person I'd even think about giving my spot up to is Emo$, which I don't plan to unless Panelists decide to.

I wouldn't mind doing pools with the people above me since I dont get to play them often, but they don't like it so I'm down to just do friendlies and tournament matches.

P.S: Even if WA didnt go, which I believe Shane is, I don't think you'd get 1st. Bart and Juce would get 1st and 2nd.

Yeah Bart's gotten a lot better.
We might just have Jem play the top 4 ppl or something.
Or just MM each other or hope u play in the tourney iono.
I know how jem feels, I wouldn't want to do pools at all lol, especially after the tourney.
deva u should go check out dan 2 vids. derilinks link is **** lol. i still think hes better until im proven wrong :p

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't care playing 4-5 I guess.
But I don't feel like playing 10 people and have it take 1-2 hours like last time we did it. I really wanted dinner XD.

Well I've beaten Deva 2-3 times in Tournament

Chip once or twice

Everytime I've played Andrew, it's been at a tourneyplay or something else small, and it's like 3-1 my lead in that.

Jace two or three times

Jamie twice? Lol for having to play my brother OOS I guess. But he's getting really gewdz and stuff.

And then I just lose to everyone above me, haha.

Lost to Otto.. Once, we've only played once in tournament. Or twice if you count those doc dittos we had to do on Mute City/ect XD.

Don't think I've ever played Nate in tournament, and if it was, was once.

Lost to Dan once, only played him once

Lost to Shane once, only played him once

Lost to Eric three times or so.

Lost to Teddy-Ammon 6-7 times.

LOL wtf @ that. Ammon and Teddy have my **** ***** pretty hard.

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol, just representin. I probably won't get first, but where's the Wa. spirit. Any of you guys goin?

and yeah, Link is lookin pretty ****, Our ditto's should be epic.

Yeah, Gimpy's right, just the top players in pools should play Jem, maybe 2-3.

Also, if you guys could hold off for one more GC I'd appreciate it. I'll try for this one though.

And Jem, glad you're finally moving away from Falco, he kinda sucks. What other characters are you using now, I've got a roster of about 5 or so.

BTW, check these vids, Chip's Fox suddenly turned ****. A lot more technical than before. His Marth's good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMyXkJlSks8 -Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnmisO112g -Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjfC7OmoXlM -Sheik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtfAOMLhM6E -Marth

Jem.

Smash Master
I play like, Falco, Fox, Marth, Shiek?

LOL yeah right, PC Chris said he idolized me at SCC :) and inspired him to pick up falco as a character. So Falco isn't THAT bad.. Just his recovery blows major piss out of my a$s

Edit: What was technical about the Fox vs Link DL match? o_O.
That spot dodge spam was pretty sexy though if I say so myself.

Deva said:
And Jem, glad you're finally moving away from Falco, he kinda sucks. What other characters are you using now, I've got a roster of about 5 or so.
MM me at GC then. My Falco. he sucks after all.

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm not trying to be mean.. But I get really bored. Everyone else gets to have fun and do friendlies after a tournament, and I have to clean sweep PR below me instead of getting to friendly people I didnt get to play in tournament. Otto and I haven't gotten to friendly in forever, Teddy, Ammon.
Well, do them anyway so I can play you. Or by chance we'll have to play eachother in the actual tournament . . . or you could find some hidden moony under the couch or something for that mm >_> lol.

whatevs, let's just try and get a best 3/5 or something. Sound good?

I play like, Falco, Fox, Marth, Shiek?

LOL yeah right, PC Chris said he idolized me at SCC :) and inspired him to pick up falco as a character. So Falco isn't THAT bad.. Just his recovery blows major piss out of my a$s

Edit: What was technical about the Fox vs Link DL match? o_O.
That spot dodge spam was pretty sexy though if I say so myself.
Shine short hop double lasers >_>

They're **** and I luv to do them ^_^ took them up from watching Otto.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
I moved from cali to oregon a year ago if you didn't know

wow i should move to wa and get ranked since washington is better then where I live
Hah mike is pretty funny./Im jking around.
I actually like washingtons smashers more then cali- combo status is pretty chill
Hey plus otto did some excellent stuff in zelghandi.
Good video and doesn't get old for me plus eggz good job on editing seriously.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Anyway, I don't want to seem overconfident, like I feel I can beat people who are obviously better than me. But I've only been playing this game seriously for about 7 months, so I feel pretty confident in my ability to improve in a short amount of time. Which GC is it gonna be, January or February?

Jem.

Smash Master
I was just saying Nate, Falco's not that bad..

And Shane Tourneyplay doesnt even count. I don't consider beating you when you were possibly sandbagging beating you fairly. Plus you 5-0'd me in grand finals so yeah.

Jem.

Smash Master
Good thing it's never me to bring it up, and haven't even mentioned it since my post when I got back from SCC in September? Good one I guess?

Not funny ftw, gj gj gj gj gj gj geffingj.

Jem.

Smash Master
I've known skypal longer than you.
So, uhh.
yeah.

Don't make me bust out that I'm the only remaining old skypaler kinda guy still in the smash community, aka played this game before you guys but still suck worse. (Even if my rate of playing has dropped drastically)

Been like, 4 months since I've busted out the I've been around longer than you also one..

uhhhhhh Are you saying Deva will beat my Falco or something? XD
If he can't beat my Fox, he won't beat my Falco. Whatever. MM
EDIT - I'd also beat Deva with a few other characters lol.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Good. Just being my fly self.
You?
Hehehe I'm doing alright. Going to the mainland was a great experience. The level of play is incredible. More Hawaiians should go compete in Mainland tournies. Then they'd understand. It's way intense. :]

Top Bottom