• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I agree with the Eggz comment. He was ****** at last GC.

Honestly, I have no idea where I am compared to the bottom three, so I really want to see for real before I stop playing Melee. I feel like with all my improvements lately, I'm pretty close. I was doing pretty **** at GC too, had like a 6 game winning streak until DJ Combo came and broke it.
Money match accepted.

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
I want to thank VishyFish for coming down to Vegas's Last major melee tournament. Woop your *** again much :laugh:. Come back anytime Joshua/Marshall/Vishnu! Bring your friends too. Washington is too fun.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
I want to thank VishyFish for coming down to Vegas's Last major melee tournament. Woop your *** again much :laugh:. Come back anytime Joshua/Marshall/Vishnu! Bring your friends too. Washington is too fun.
dude i wanted an mm with you on the recordable tv, and with sk92 and others, but that was fun ****. ill let you know when im in town again. ^^

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
well only shane out of washington saw my feat. at SFU3. i figure i'll hafta whoop up Dan2, the fingerbang, and GC just for them to even think about me. lol. but i'm gonna do it.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
well only shane out of washington saw my feat. at SFU3. i figure i'll hafta whoop up Dan2, the fingerbang, and GC just for them to even think about me. lol. but i'm gonna do it.
Spooning money match at the Finger Bang? Loser has to spoon with the winner for five minutes.

big ****

Jem.

Smash Master
As far as I know, he is living in Oregon 0_0.
Emo$ said get a job or dont come back after Christmas when I was myspace.com comment browsing basically.

And no one talks to him or plays with him and Jamie is starting to do good. (Beating Manuel at BC) hopefully he does well at The Dan.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well if only someone had taught me how to play the game maybe I wouldn't have lost to peach.

on a related note, I lost my controller somewhere on the bus(stop?) .

Jem.

Smash Master
And with Brawl being delayed until the end of march or whatever (Who DIDNT see another delay coming, I saw it coming..) deserves one last update before Brawl I guess, even if the top 4 doesn't change.

If someone would have taught me how to play the game, I'd be the best in the world, tough luck eh?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
And with Brawl being delayed until the end of march or whatever (Who DIDNT see another delay coming, I saw it coming..) deserves one last update before Brawl I guess, even if the top 4 doesn't change.

If someone would have taught me how to play the game, I'd be the best in the world, tough luck eh?
wait. where did it say that brawl is delayed till march? O.o

sagemoon

Smash Lord
the site still says feb 10th, which is the official wording. so uhh any unofficial stuff are just rumors unless its like sited and quoted from sakurai himself. The site woulda been changed by now.

Jem.

Smash Master
Nintendo hasn't commented on it yet, but all the stores have the release date for Brawl the last week of March. Nintendo not commenting why? Because they're probably trying to work up some lame excuse on why there is being a 3RD DELAY of Brawl. If it was such a thing as the wrong date, why wouldnt Nintendo say you guys have the wrong date?

ggnore.

Yagi

Smash Ace
Nintendo hasn't commented on it yet, but all the stores have the release date for Brawl the last week of March. Nintendo not commenting why? Because they're probably trying to work up some lame excuse on why there is being a 3RD DELAY of Brawl. If it was such a thing as the wrong date, why wouldnt Nintendo say you guys have the wrong date?

ggnore.
what stores? because all the stores websites i've visited all give the release date of 2/10/08. i've checked out walmart, toysrus, target, gamestop, sears, best buy and amazon. i also work at sears and we are still scheduled for the 2/10 release date. i'm not saying there won't be a delay, but it is incorrect to say ALL the stores have a release date of late march.

Jem.

Smash Master
Enough for a lot of people to already know.
I heard from several people already.

If it was that simple, Nintendo should just say "That store is screwed up" instead of a lot of people asking. Just saying, expect the delay.

Top Bottom