• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jem.

Smash Master
Top 4 has too much controversy, so I don't know if even if they update PR, if that'll move.

Eggz has gotten ****ing way better since Champ Combo and been ****** since, so he's in controversy for a move up I say. But I'm just Jemmy Jem.

Peace out.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I agree with the Eggz comment. He was ****** at last GC.

Honestly, I have no idea where I am compared to the bottom three, so I really want to see for real before I stop playing Melee. I feel like with all my improvements lately, I'm pretty close. I was doing pretty **** at GC too, had like a 6 game winning streak until DJ Combo came and broke it.

Jem.

Smash Master
Feel free to go up to them and play them or talk to them about it.
I know Fate (Jace) has a myspace, so you can talk to him there since he doesn't go on the boards.

Chip.

you know what to do
I wish I was tan =\. Been sluffin on the working out for a week too, at least I run everyday though.

You run Nate? =D

I love running. Every time I go to GC, we should run for like 3 or more miles or something :laugh:

It was snowing like a blizzard yesterday but my friend and I went on a 7 mile in it lol

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
LOL I can't run that far yet, I just started 2 weeks ago after not moving for like 3 years, so the farthest i could go without stopping is maybe 2 miles, and I'd be ready to die at that time.

Red.

Smash Ace
Is it ok If I post this?

our P.E. coach didn't like how alot of students were doing in the Fitness center, so he made us run for 15 min straight...It almost killed me literally

Chip.

you know what to do
@Nate - Aight. . . but we totally should run haha. We could always take a break if you needed it and then continue to run. Of course, when you get to the feel of running for long periods of time you actually can talk WHILE you get tired =D which is pretty tight (i.e. my friend told me about the whole movie of I Am Legend yesterday while we ran).

idk but I just enjoy running

Jem.

Smash Master
I used to run 2 miles everyday for a couple summers.. Then i stopped. Going up the giant hill from my house sure sucks running it full speed, but was definently good for my body and I felt awesome.

I still love playing sports though. Like, not on teams though. Just competitive Tennis/Football/Volleyball with friends. Yes, volleyball.. I **** soooo hard. Spike that **** like I'm edgeguardin' ya son.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
running's hard and doesn't have enough entertainment incentive for me to feel worth doing, unless i'm like...runnin' through cool places or like..away from a bear or somethin

edit: swimming where it at >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
runnin away from bears >>> party time

music while running makes it pretty fun. or if your like climbing on trains and running on them.

artifice

Smash Ace
sucking up will not get you on the list.

...maybe it will.

eggz loooking too sexy for your own good nah mean. You play smash soo good, people wish that, most people you beat, they wish that, that you hadnt just beat them soo good... nah mean?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Didn't know a black person came into the thread.

Hate when they spam that phrase. I'm like YEAH, I KNOW, STFUPLZKTHX!
lol get ***** africa

sucking up will not get you on the list.

...maybe it will.

eggz loooking too sexy for your own good nah mean. You play smash soo good, people wish that, most people you beat, they wish that, that you hadnt just beat them soo good... nah mean?
word *****, sex appeal like a mofugga *high five*

Chip.

you know what to do
Running isn't actually "fun", but it does help relieve stress/ get my thoughts away from the outside world and whatnot. That's why I enjoy it ^_^

and actually listening to music while you run does an even better job of getting away from your problemistic thoughts.

yeah, I think I might go run today

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I talk while running though sometimes with friends.
Otherwise, iPod ftw.

I'm pretty sure you perform better when listening to music too, anyways. I mean, NFL players listen to their ipods when warming up before the game *Shrug* Probably gets them pumped up.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hi i'm from norcal can i get on the washington power rankings?

get back to me soon! please k thanks

YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Top Bottom