• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Yes, if ammon shows up to every clucks and gets first MORE times than blair does (assuming he gets second ONCE every three months) Ammon has proved that he is more consistent at getting first than blair is, therefore, Ammon = 1. Because you can't gauge someone's skill if they aren't there to prove themselves. You can't dumb down someone's win by saying they would be beaten by someone who very well isn't there, that would be very poor form.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
The PR is to represent a list of the best current best smashers from a region, it's not a "greatest of all time." Therefore, if you quit, you are inactive and ceasing to be a current smasher, thus you will lose your spot to someone who "isn't as good as you" and don't deserve to be on the PR any longer.

Jem.

Smash Master
R.C. gave me the best tousche of the thread.
And, as stated, I shouldnt go off since I might go to SF:E and am going to Dan 2. And will probably play with Shane and stuff.

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
This is just a shout out to Vish! Vish I'm the Luigi that was playing you down here in Vegas a long time ago! Nice to see you're on Washington's top 15 good stuff man! Come back to Vegas anytime and play me again =P.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Jem you're such an a-hole wtf and you're probably noob you're not good enough to come up to Canada to play me and you maybe smell bad.

[/motivation not to quit]

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
This is just a shout out to Vish! Vish I'm the Luigi that was playing you down here in Vegas a long time ago! Nice to see you're on Washington's top 15 good stuff man! Come back to Vegas anytime and play me again =P.
lol haha thanks. i think i might be going up there pretty soon to play with you guys again. ^^

lol @ **** pic. xD
kinda redundant posting it in a WA thread though

spam it everywhere.

Jem.

Smash Master
Agreed, especially since you've never been to a tournament with us, but say Gimpy can be hilarious sometimes like you are his best friend or something.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
wtf. Otto is ranked 3rd?

hmmmmm

Im not even going 2 say anything..

Ima just going to walk away from this one

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Lol if silent wolf can come in our pr.. i can come in here and talk shiz about otto..

And how if hes ranked number 3...

Nvm lol

otto sucks...

haha

Really bad

And ka-master... My Arch Enemy!!!! cant wait till our match!!

arent you like 3rd in socal?
wa>socal gtfo with ur dial up.
by the time u read this with that internet, ill be #1 hahaha

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol if silent wolf can come in our pr.. i can come in here and talk shiz about otto..

And how if hes ranked number 3...

Nvm lol

otto sucks...

haha

Really bad

And ka-master... My Arch Enemy!!!! cant wait till our match!!

me niether. I've even been...not practicing against Shane's Jigglypuff because it's a ******** match-up, and b/c shane hates jigglypuff...and because I've only gone over to his house once this week...and I didn't have my controller so I only wanted to play as Peach and Ylink -_-

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
hey! if your saying otto sucks that hes third what bout us way down in the 10's ... T_T
darn you mango!! i bet i would win in a jiggly ditto. ja-ja-ja-ja....................................................................................................

I accept your money match luigi from vegas.
though i have no idea what the hell your talking about.

Top Bottom