• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

I didn't mean that don't try just because I don't play like that. I'm was just saying that If I tried my very hardest to laser spam and shine gimp, I would have an easier time winning. but just because I don't change my style to do that, because I'm impatient, I'm not really sandbagging.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I think theres gonna be a huge upset in the next GC.

Kinda like teddy said. someones gonna **** everything up.

or maybe...
CANADA WILL TAKE A WIN.... or eastern washington.

Edit: also. Just my 2 cents about the whole PR. How many months did Ka have to win against sastopher before he was placed #1? Even though (to my knowledge) sas was the only one to go out of state for tournaments at the time. So was the panelists biased then, or are they biased now?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
haha, i bet the ness guy is gonna win. and fux everyone up.
is canada coming to next gc??

lol. the panel is always biased. im only kidding of course.
watch me get booted off PR for that statement. >.<
fate's q makes me wonder too.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hahaha, Yeah ****, that would **** everything up. I got plenty of practice at SCC and watching Simna there, but I still don't know how much better I've gotten. Hopefully I can get past my 0-2 record at GC.

And yeah, but it'll never happen. I might make some headway into the game, but if it comes down to it, I can't see myself beating DJ Combo or Silent Wolf, no matter how good I get, in the near future. Emo$ and Ppa0, I'm going after you guys with all I got.

Eggz

Smash Hero
The above post is the truth. (About WA > Canada)

Ammon took 3 tournaments from Sas, in the last one sending him to losers, and beating him again in the finals.

I hope people aren't thinking that someone has to take a set amount of tourneys from someone to move up, it doesn't work like that at all. once we can tell someone is better, they go up. it just took Sas a while to finally go to GCs. Also, Ka would have occasional losses to blair, nate, and me. maybe shane back then, i cant remember. and sas beat all of us every time. now its different.

It's after brawl is released thouh, and quebec is trying to go to smashtaclysm anyways :p we can see thme there. and you guys are easy to go see or have come :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Agreed, but it is only 12 days after brawl is released, not to mention you probably want to arrive a day or two before the tournament.

Also, gathering everyone in a single tournament is different than seeing a handful of people here and there. Vwins and Bam are pretty much confirmed for this tournament. Note also that border crossings will be made more difficult after december. You also will not likely get to play Alberta, who has some really good players like Falsefalco, Mikemonkey, and SHWN. Or me, if I'm worth playing.

Anyways, it's a chance to visit the province.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I really do want to go to that. How are you BC guys getting there? I definitely can't go to the East Coast, even though I really want to. =[

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I really do want to go to that. How are you BC guys getting there? I definitely can't go to the East Coast, even though I really want to. =[
You can plane-pool with BC smashers, larger groups means larger discounts.

I'm going by bus, and Adam might be too. There are a few other people thinking of bussing [greyhound]. Last time, I bussed to Edmonton, with 14 days' advanced notice I paid $180 round trip. It was an 18 hour trip for me each way, but apparently Calgary shouldn't be so long.

You would probably have to miss some school. I'm probably going to miss the Friday, and the Monday, surrounding those dates. Maybe even Thursday.

Remember, it's December 15-16, so if you want to bus, you definitely have to book sometime in November or earlier.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya Washington you guys better step up and come to this I don't want to hear any johnz about it either. Considering the crew we had to put together to beat WA at 0C3. You guys would probably TAKE crews right there. Also this isn't no SFU 40-50 person tournament. This is the biggest thing to happen in Canada since Igloos my friends. This is going to be the biggest tournament canada has ever seen and I'll be ****ed if WA is going to miss it.

Adam, out.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
GETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETIT

oh wait thats an old washington joke *sigh* nevermind ignore this post

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Meh, it serves its purpose.

They're igloos in Canada? pretty sure all BC tourneys should be held in the igloos.
Um, we pretty much invented igloos. Our parliament (the House of Commons), is actually an igloo. Of course, it's not the stereotypical igloo you see on T.V. , it's far more complex. Now that I think about it, a lot of our tax dollars probably go to keeping that place running =O

Chip.

you know what to do
Um, we pretty much invented igloos. Our parliament (the House of Commons), is actually an igloo. Of course, it's not the stereotypical igloo you see on T.V. , it's far more complex. Now that I think about it, a lot of our tax dollars probably go to keeping that place running =O
woah seriously O__o that's cool.

Oh yeah Otto...

-Washington Power Rankings-

Panelists - DJ Combo - Eggz - Deva - Silent Wolf - BladeWise JumpFreak

1. [1] - Luigi Ka-Master - Luigi

2. [3] - DJ Combo - Marth/Falco

3. [2] - Silent Wolf - Fox

4. [4] - Eggz - Fox

5. [5] - Jumpfreak - Fox

6. [6] - Bladewise - Peach

7. [N] - Zeru - Fox/Various

8. [9] - Jem - Falco

9. [11] - Deva - Link

10. [N] - Chip. - Young Link

11. [N] - Aftermath - Samus

12. [12] - Emo$ - Ganon/Various

13. [N] - Vish - Jigglypuff/C. Falcon

14. [N] - Loop - Fox/Jigglypuff

15. [15] - Fate - Marth
...please destroy the period at the end of my name on the list, could ya?

Chip.

you know what to do
Nah, I was just too ******** when I was making my username a year ago to type in an underscore instead of period (I didn't know about the underscore key lawls) because there's already somebody named 'Chip' without a period :(. I checked his profile and he had approximately 30 posts or less and made his last post like 5 years ago. I even sent a PM to him on his birthday this year to see if he was active or not and there was no response.

If only there was a way to change my name to 'Chip' without the period *sigh* :(

If only I could swap usernames with him lol :laugh:

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Oh, were you thinking about _Chip_?

Make a new account. Screw post counts. ^.^ Or see if administrators have the power to change usernames.

Deva

Smash Lord
Something like that: _Chip_ or just Chip_

I might talk to an administrator, that's a good idea.

-Chip on Deva's account :p

Top Bottom