• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
he beat my ganon with bowser, duh.

Nah kline we like didnt even play besides that one falcon vs m2, so don't make it sound like my input counts or anything, lol. Good **** beating Evan in those mm's btw. Was **** recorded?

MasterC

Smash Ace
^lmao for real huh, i was waiting for the epic kline comeback/one-sided monologue, instead, he said "not really"

me and andys list:

1: silent wolf
2. bladewise
3. eggz
4. vish
5. ciz
6. toph
7. chip
8. theprime
9. dj combo
10. iceman

any disagreements?

some comments for places that are up for debate:

toph: has taken games off a of top players each set he plays pretty much. vs shane, ciz, i would say he beat vish in that set they extended. also beat andy this tourney.

chip: beat vish and andy. also beat juce who beat ciz.

nate: beat vish, iceman.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
me and andys list:

1: silent wolf
2. bladewise
3. eggz
4. vish
5. ciz
6. toph
7. chip
8. theprime
9. dj combo
10. iceman

any disagreements?

some comments for places that are up for debate:

toph: has taken games off a of top players each set he plays pretty much. vs shane, ciz, i would say he beat vish in that set they extended. also beat andy this tourney.

chip: beat vish and andy. also beat juce who beat ciz.

nate: beat vish, iceman.
switch toph and chip and its coo.

:phone:

should i post that one now then? toph, can you make an image for our pr? nothing too fancy, but just the text and the icons all uneven is not that tight

MasterC

Smash Ace
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump, that sh** is soooooooo fresh kris, goodsh** dawg!!

EDIT: aka, don't lose to ciz/vish/chip next time and take that #4 spot ;)

ThePrime

Smash Lord
i was tellin otto,

the reason this pr in particular looks extra tight is because look at spots 5-10. Then look at where me and toph are. It looks like me and toph are fending off marths from both directions hahaha. Double dragon style tag team lmao

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i was tellin otto,

the reason this pr in particular looks extra tight is because look at spots 5-10. Then look at where me and toph are. It looks like me and toph are fending off marths from both directions hahaha. Double dragon style tag team lmao
LMAO... welcome to me and Stefan in doubles last tournament XD (aka, we had to fight ciz and nate in both winners and losers)

And thanks guys ^_^ glad you guys like it. thanks to andy for the suggestions on current placement relative to previous placement and the color thing too!

LOL this is sick! Nice toph.

I giggled when I saw your secondary. XD
we have so many marths wtf.
LOL yup. There's no Sheik icon on the character select screen either so I custom made that one. :3

MasterC

Smash Ace
LMAO i just noticed that, fu** marth, dude's a GREAZZZZZZZZERRRRRR for sure....

i like otto having falco on there too cuz he needs some rep, especially after ROM4 gf's lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah for real. charles, you should put in some work and get PR'd so I can put another falco on there

edit: Sass jordanafiliaislapis.

Top Bottom