• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Are you Crazy? Perth has the best Yoshi player in the world. Perth has someone that beat Captain Jack. Perth has, the one and only, Bringer of Death!
oh wow, sorry lol. I'll try to contact him, I hope he's still interested in melee

Being a competitive player and not having anyone to play with makes me :(

I am an enjoyer of competitive melee. I believe Vlade is too!
I'm glad to know that there is at least people here that still enjoy it :D

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well we haven't had a meetup in AGES, like maybe 6 months now. Someone just needs to step up and propose a date. I'll go provided it's in the holidays and I don't have to travel too far :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Problem is, there's only 4 people who live central - 2 of them don't check the boards anymore, 1 of them doesn't care for melee at all and the other one is Pete. So out of the people that are left that actually holds events it's either Marangaroo or Kwinana.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh wow so he DID fight cptn jack

Anyway, looks like he doesn't log on swf that often, I will try to add him on msn.
Thanks for the info =)
I dunno if he's on MSN that much either, though I'll send him an email to check out the thread. I know whenever I've told him about Brawl meetups/tournies he'd always ask if there was any Melee planned. I'm pretty rusty myself but always down for Smash

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
^_^

Mic has the superpower of contacting me. It's a pretty sucky superpower, but hey, who's to complain - at least he gets one!

*Showing sig because I haven't seen it for years*

EDIT: APPARENTLY NOT.

EDIT2: Ooh, message length filters.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Problem is, there's only 4 people who live central - 2 of them don't check the boards anymore, 1 of them doesn't care for melee at all and the other one is Pete. So out of the people that are left that actually holds events it's either Marangaroo or Kwinana.
I'm still pretty disappointed I didn't get permabanned, don't remind me about it.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Well, we were talking and he said he was free after work on Thursday so I invited him, I would have invited more people but my house isn't that big and I'm not sure if my parents would have accepted, Sorry :(

MTGod

Smash Champion
Perth Brawl Power Rankings Update:

1) True Romance :pikachu: :jigglypuff: :random:
2) MTGod :diddy: :jigglypuff: :olimar: :ganondorf: :random:
3) Mic_128 :squirtle: :charizard: :ivysaur:
3) Travosaurus :bowser: :link: :random:
5) The Busine$$ :pit: :pit: :pit: :random:
5) Hoshikage :kirby: :metaknight:
7) Pete278 :falcon:
7) Vlade
9) That random snake guy that ran the tournament badly and told me I didn't know how to use TIO and tried to prevent us from using GC controllers :snake:
9) Prodigy :wolf: B button

Unlucky everyone else. Maybe next year.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I probably would have done better if they went with 3 single stock matches. Go squirtle!

MTGod

Smash Champion
To everyone in Perth, Brawl Minus Doubles will be featuring in an upcoming tournament run by yours truly. It's being held on the 23rd of this month at ECL2, Murdoch University, from 11AM right through til 9PM. Only $5 entry, which will get you into all tournaments on the day.

Facebookians, unite here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187189404670201. Make sure to click Attending if you are, so that others can jump on the bandwagon! Tell your friends!

Top Bottom