• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know, I'll be attending tomorrow =)
Techno get cho a$$ up and run dat sheet boii

Jesse what suburb do you live in again? Mt Pleasant?

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
I hear small children screaming and escaping outside of my window, while the voice of an older man chuckles.. Do I call the police or let this one play out?

MTGod

Smash Champion
Marty, you know the rule of Tall-gun: if you're over 6"2' you get priority :p

Anyway, the carpool is full now :p

Pete278

Smash Lord
How will I get a lift from the station now, guys? I already have to go so far to Jesse's house, and now you're making me walk from Canning Bridge. Thanks a ****ing lot guys. :/

Pete278

Smash Lord
I'm trolling hard enough already, thank you very much. When will it be ending, btw? Me and Trav might have time to jump over if its still going when the stream ends.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Iunno, probably best to just give me a call and I'll let you know if peeps have left/are about to leave. Don't want people staying too late though - kinda imposes a bit on my folks. I thought you didn't like Brawl, eh Pete?

Pete278

Smash Lord
I'm more interested in Magic with Rick, tbh. It'd probably be a bit of a bulldozer run since I've only got tournament decks, but still, good experience for the lad and a bit of pride for me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Blah, stupid kids...*grumble*

Still waiting to hear if I'm working tomorow or not or what times. Blah.

Never got into magic, but if anyone's got any pokemon tcg decks lying around, I've still got a couple made up :p

Braddles

Smash Apprentice
I'll be leaving shortly dawgs, I have to get fuel, it's a fair distance so i'll probably be an hour, hopefully the pleasant vibes of Jesse's suburb will soothe me by the time I enter Wren st. I'll bring my cards too rick if you want to have a gander

Top Bottom