• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
Pfft it's been a while since you've done one.

Dunno if I'll be free, if I am I'd be up for it. MP button still broken at Gametraders. :(
It works now, Dalmesh just sprays this stuff and it somehow works :p

Hmm I should probably study all weekend rather than play brawl/go to city... :S Exams in 6 weeks and I don't want to fail them again. I should be getting at least 70 for the subjects I care about.

Tsunamo getting public transport is pretty simple, just find a way to get to glendalough and the awesome buff/jesse/mic will give you a lift :D (hope I didn't forget anyone)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Jesse has the right idea_ Some sweet pubs on William st and i should know considering i been filming there a few weeks ago_ The Bird and Ezra Pound are pretty rad and The Moon never fails_ I'll be filming BOOM! BAP! POW!'s EP launch in Freo this sat night if anyone is interested in coming along, i'll be free for some drinks in between etc_ Here's the details_

"16 October @ Mojos, Fremantle with Boys Boys Boys!, Day of The Dead & Split Seconds (trio)"

I'd be mad keen for pool sometime once i get all this uni **** out of the way_ Could be about a month in between that and working on other films_ Whatever you do, please don't hold a tourney in between Nov 6 - 11 cause i'm filming and want to actually make it to another tourney_

Hater

Smash Ace
Even i have exam round then i think a tourney in november isnt really a good time :p but we should have like 4 in december to make up for it ^^

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah, we'll just have to make up for it with lots of meets in December :)

Bob I haven't seen you in ages! :p What do you mean by 'still waiting on SSFIV'?

Physics and Lit test tomorrow, time to nerd it up some more. You probably noticed I haven't really been on msn at all these last couple of days. I know it's only year 11 but the term's already kicked off fast >_> I've got so many tests in the next couple of weeks I'm gonna be so busy :( (Yeah laugh at me for complaining about year 11 :p I think I can manage it all.

We having a game of pool this sunday? Or Brawl? I'm leaning towards pool 'cause we haven't chilled in the city together for a while :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'd love to Bob, but I've gotta work til 1:30am on Saturday. Apparently me wanting Sundays off has sparked vengeance in my boss' eyes to spite me with late Saturdays and Sunday work... The *******...

CITY RUN SUNDAY: Meeting at noon at Gametraders in Carillion. Noon = 12 o'clock by the way :p. No brawl, because we'll be in the city. Pool :D

THIS FRIDAY: If anyone is free Friday, I'm up for having people around for brawl during the day. Will be kicking people out at about 6pm though, but to compensate we can start off early like 10am. Let me know who I can expect to show up :D

ALSO 24 OCTOBER: Tournament!!!!!!!! I guess it's Buff's tournament now since I can't go so I guess he'll write up his own tourney post or something. I'll be mailing out something now.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
Yeah 24 da bess. Wish I knew you liked it at Robocop, could of talked about it all day. :bee: I'm guessing you've seen all seasons?
Yep I've seen and own all the seasons, just finished watching season 3 the other day.. didn't realise how many of the characters die. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO STOP MAKING 24!? my life will never be complete without Jack Bauer.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Stop being **** Trav - they're talking about Fatal Frame.

Anyway, so only Trill is coming over tomorrow it seems. I love winning :D

Top Bottom