• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so when's perths next tourney? I'm pretty much set to come to one as long as I have a few weeks notice and it doesnt conflict with other tourneys going on.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Luke's a security guard so I'm sure he has plenty of money to spend :)

I don't think there's been one announced yet Luke but you'll definitely hear about it when something's confirmed.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah vlades right, I do have plenty of money and I've been meaning and promising to go to perth for a long time now.

and of course where ever I go, ted goes and vice versa.

luke V corpse grudge match

Alzi

Smash Master

Alzi vs Luke

Whats the MU.

Jackie chan like skills vs a security guard you be the decider.

My dad use to work as a security guard ages ages ages ago luke. He said it's a really boring job but i woudn't mind it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
so when's perths next tourney? I'm pretty much set to come to one as long as I have a few weeks notice and it doesnt conflict with other tourneys going on.
The next time there will be 3 weeks notice for a tournament would be... wait, has a minor Perth tournament been announced with three weeks notice before :S???

Still, all up for interstate intervention :D

MTGod

Smash Champion
feat. Awesome Chinese Takeout :p???

Don't know if you were serious, but can't make it this Sunday regardless :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lukes security guard hi ougi sucession technique, call the police to handle alzi and go back to surfing the web/playing video games.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Better idea

Mad
Awesome
Day of
Participation from single
Eastern stater of
Australia in a single perth
Tournament

We can call it MADPEAT for short

Richard7

Smash Ace
I'm happy to host a tournament in like a month or two, as well as the regular no warning tournaments. LIKE THIS SUNDAY...probs, will book it tomorrow
Had a quick talk with my parents, Saturday isn't looking good, but Sunday is. Could you possibly hold off for this tourney? If its on Sunday, the fest can last longer too, and my dad might be making Pizza. :bee:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Monster Hunter Tri has wifi for both friends and random people, also the only other game in existence that uses Wii Speak. Come on Mic you want to hunt monsters with me.
Sounds good to me, probably the closest we'll get to a pokemon mmo (not counting the grindfest that is the digimon mmo)

Should go to yours when it comes out, play LAN :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'll be getting MH3 from you Marteh when you get hold of a copy_ :) Looking forward to slaying monsters considering I dislike the whole pokemon attitude of cute and ****y_

Ric I should be available to
come ove this Sunday so I'll MSG you and confirm closer to the weekend_ Might be organising a gathering to see "the room" at Luna leedervile saturday_ Its a midnight movie so expect it to be extremely rowdy and amusing_ Anyone interested look it up alongside the midnight movie culture_ The most popular of which was "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" which ran for a minimum of 10 years worldwide_ Ill post more info if it's being screened this weekend_

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Corpsecreate....

How dare you....
First your add me randomly on Xbox Live, then I'm like... k.
AND THEN your brother is like "oh Corpse beat your Area 51 time"
Rah
You start to beat some of my times (Area 51 *glares*).
I have OCD.....
I beat that time yesterday....
But then I check again now and you've beaten it again.... :(
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET UNDER 1:30!
YOU HAVE STARTED A WAR!
If we keep going like this we'll end up with 1st and 2nd on Area 51 Agent in the world rankings.
AND you will be 2nd!
HAHAHAHA.

On topic so the mods don't ban me again: Corpse > Me in Brawl.
BUT!
Not at obsessive time setting. @_@

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to this one_ Taking bets on Cropsewank and DogfacedGaga_ I'm going Corpse on this one purely because i know how competitive he is and how much he hates losing_ Oh how he hates losing_

Nova

Banned via Warnings
DOGFACEDGAGA WTF BSRK_
You upset me. :(
But yeah, he's competitive, but this is a different type of competitivness (cbf spelling that right no spell check on my phone).
You see unlike Brawl where he could just destroy me INSTANTLY this is obsession and endurance.
Mw
ha
ha. ^_^

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Yeah its been like:

Nova - 1:41:20
Me - 1:39:40
Nova - 1:38:60
Me - 1:37:70
Nova - 1:35:40
Me - 1:35:21
Nova - 1:33:30
Me - 1:28:60

World Record is something like 1:11:51 somehow but we're getting there!

MTGod

Smash Champion
No worries, consider the tournament postponed 'till next weekend.
Will be easier to get the church then :D

I won't be there for the fest on Sunday then (can't get out of work) but I'll Trav let me know when you've booked the Church so I can get next Sunday off ASAP ^^"

Alzi

Smash Master
The only manliest person i have seen to challange corpse was when Splice actually Money matched him.

We are all girls when it comes to challanges against corpse as he always wins everytime never lose.

Will there be any hot girls around this movie place bob since i will go if that place has alot of hot girls so i can hook in etc. ;)

Richard i can make it this Sunday i am 100% sure. Because Monday and Tuesday i have school off so theres no excuse for me not to be there i will be the first one there aswell if theres room for me.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Corpsecreate....

How dare you....
First your add me randomly on Xbox Live, then I'm like... k.
AND THEN your brother is like "oh Corpse beat your Area 51 time"
Rah
You start to beat some of my times (Area 51 *glares*).
I have OCD.....
I beat that time yesterday....
But then I check again now and you've beaten it again.... :(
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET UNDER 1:30!
YOU HAVE STARTED A WAR!
If we keep going like this we'll end up with 1st and 2nd on Area 51 Agent in the world rankings.
AND you will be 2nd!
HAHAHAHA.

On topic so the mods don't ban me again: Corpse > Me in Brawl.
BUT!
Not at obsessive time setting. @_@

What are we time attacking? I want in.

Muzga

Smash Ace
i dont think theres a clear consensus on whether its saturday or sunday yet. I still need to chat to richard about whether its at his place or mine, he mentioned it to his mum and it seems okay but he needs to double check.

Alzi

Smash Master
Did you say you money matched him aswell?

Dayum luke is double the man he was previously after hearing that statment.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Heh Nova you know i gave you that name purely in relation to Gaga ;)_ I compare her to Manson alot both visually (music videos, performance) and attitude wise_ Creepy_

On other news. Iphone 4 was leaked by Gizmodo who then dogged the guy responsible for accidentally leaving it at a bar of all places_ Gave his full name, facebook and company position_ Nice to see that journalism hasn't changed_ CBF linking articles just go to Gizmodo if your interested_

Richard7

Smash Ace
Ok guys, Sunday at my house is confirmed, 12 - 6. Right now it looks like we'll be able to have 8 - 10 people, although there is another room we could have a set up in, but I'm yet to ask my parents if we can use that room (I doubt we can, but I'll still ask them). The people I have confirmed coming are:

Andre
Bob
Alister
Marty
Luke
Alzi
Pete
Mic (pretty sure he's confirmed)
Andy

I dunno what the deal is with Travis, but I think he'll come.

So yeah, thats 10 people, worked out well, unless I'm forgetting some main people from the scene.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what he said to you, and what he said to me were different (I watched the match)
don was a humble and good natured person.

I never money matched corpse, I just begged shaya to put me in the same area of the bracket as him, I prefer my showdowns to be big. (thats what she said...?)

Top Bottom