• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I tried to main Joe the Condor and Polimar but Joe just wasn't cutting it. Not much mixup, would have to be too patient, a wee bit technical with the shuriken feathers especially on gamecube controller. I gave him up for my main in CGoH Ippatsuman and now might be working on Karas and Yatterman-1 along with Ippatsuman and Polimar.

M@v

Subarashii!
In TvC I'm still experimenting, but Im liking Zero/Ryu, although there are probably better projectile characters than ryu*cough*saki*cough*kinda*cough*.

But yeah, I like zero, but his blaster is so ****ty, not to mention his hypers. =( Well, his primary one isn't bad, its just so easy to dodge unless your on the opposite side of the screen.

Back on topic, I'll be bringing my recorder+wii

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
In TvC I'm still experimenting, but Im liking Zero/Ryu, although there are probably better projectile characters than ryu*cough*saki*cough*kinda*cough*.

But yeah, I like zero, but his blaster is so ****ty, not to mention his hypers. =( Well, his primary one isn't bad, its just so easy to dodge unless your on the opposite side of the screen.

Back on topic, I'll be bringing my recorder+wii
His blaster is primarily used to extend his combos even further. They're very useful, plus, it's a projectile. Zero has good mixup game and crossup game as well so he's pretty set in that department. Good assist to top that off. I'd choose Ryu over Saki any day lols.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
do u like joe the condore????i find him good but kinda slow...i also like the girl in pink the swan chick i like her yoyo bombs they mad good

also i think ppl r gettin turned on by my sig....no homo u sillys
I like Joe, Karas, Yatterman-2, Jun the Swan, Tekkaman Blade (Teach me ur ways Dtorr!), Zero (Of course) and Tekkaman.

M@v

Subarashii!
Frank West is hillarious.

"OH MY GOSH!"

*zombie shopping cart of doom speeds in*

and best victory taunt

"WHAT THE HELL?!" *Snap*

M@v

Subarashii!
I hope zero doesnt turn into the sonic of brawl....everyone loves him and plays him, but he sucks. =(

So far he looks promising.

M@v

Subarashii!
So I finally played TvC online today. My zero has been doing good, but I need help deciding my second character. Who works well with him? Batsu has been doing the best so far, then megaman(but thats because I run and spam like a *****)

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
zero could be good. but hes meta-game atm might be limited with all the noobs just spamming hes dash attack and crap lolz.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
On my Way! LOLZ!!!

EDIT: BTW Sarcasm for those who couldn't tell. That date change can't work for me sorry next time Tampa

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Moar TvC Pleaseeeeee!!!

Either in this tournament or the next.

I believe it is amazing enough and a good amount of people want to support this idea.
And the more people want it the more money VSA gets and you know you guys like that fresh cash! lol

Anyways,

TvC!!!!!

Top Bottom