• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Beefy you have gotten better at melee but until you can go to a tournament and win some friendlies I wouldn't say you can "hold your own". After NOOB 1 if you do decent then you can claim that you can hold your own.

And in brawl... well didn't you quit that?

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Beefy you have gotten better at melee but until you can go to a tournament and win some friendlies I wouldn't say you can "hold your own". After NOOB 1 if you do decent then you can claim that you can hold your own.

And in brawl... well didn't you quit that?

well i agree beefy is better but it depends what u both think holdin ur own means...i prefer holdin ur own in in teams or cres but the real meaning is:

hold your own

Meaning: If you hold your own, you are as successful as other people in a situation, or as good as others at an activity.

For example:

* Kelly's a great tennis player and she can hold her own against anyone in her class, including the boys.

* Mark works so hard because he hates the thought of not holding his own against old school friends when it comes to earning money.

i use it as to benefit others..thats jus me...but in scid way i see where he is comein from..in singles he can hold his own to a certain extent but in teams....i rather not go there

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well i played rick rohins today

dayum hes good 3 stocked me almost every time and sometimes 4 stocked me so yea hes extremely good

i was just feeling like i was soooooo good for some reason i needed that time today for him to knock me off my pedestal

you guys will see how much ive improved @ noob1

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Meaning: If you hold your own, you are as successful as other people in a situation, or as good as others at an activity.

For example:

* Kelly's a great tennis player and she can hold her own against anyone in her class, including the boys.

* Mark works so hard because he hates the thought of not holding his own against old school friends when it comes to earning money.
The wonders of google :laugh:

I need a good peach team mate at this. Maybe Exarch will come :D :D

Christine? You taken yet?

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Van Pool information:

Departing time: 8:00 am
Price: $10 per rider
Includes: A ride to and from Tampa.
*First come first serve*
I can fit a total of 10 riders.

Call: 407 770 7393 to reserve your seat.

Top Bottom