• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTING PHASE #8 ON TOP 5'S!!!- A Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wes is one of the top five Sonics...you're kidding right?
Wes has been improving greatly in the past few months.
As I said before, the top FOUR Sonics at this moment, without a doubt, are:

1. X
2. Espy
3. Speed
4. Wes

The number five spot usually brings conflict, but more likely than not, number five would most likely be given to Shugo.

X, Espy, Speed, Wes, and Shugo are most likely the top five Sonics at this point, and you'd be hard pressed to convince anyone knowledgeable about these players otherwise.

TP

Smash Master
Oh and, for Ganondorf, you cannot forgot Albert L.
Until there is proof that Albert L is a real person, I am forced to assume he does not exist. The top 5 for Ganon is (IN NO ORDER) Ray Kalm, Breezy, DLA, Clai, and (choose whichever is the least retired) Jekyll/Z1GMA/Swoops/Kosk/IJosh. They may have all quit for all I know, or they are all secretly training together.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
The best sonic is shugo

period

theres no sonic better than him. even when he doesnt play the game for several months, he comes back and just ***** with him. he likes falco n mk more but you need to wacth him in person when he brings out sonic

best sonic

DDD: CO18, Atomsk, Coney, Seibrik, idk a 5th dedede
Pikachu: Anther, Pika Pika, ESAM, Z, idk a 5th pikachu
Olimar: Logic, Dabuz, Rich Brown, Blackwaltz, L_Cancel

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
What a popularity contest. Coco has been placing higher than L cancel a lot lately. He even beat him last tourney. Guys please look at placings. I know he travels, but coco should at least get some recognition.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Mario- Bo X7's Mario is total legit. No joke, know's the character inside and out, especially how Bo X7 is really good as gimping other players.

Donkey Kong- Ook's Donkey has the ability to survive at 180% minmum, which is pretty sick and has a unique playstyle. Such as spamming the Up B move and it works pretty effectivly.

Wario- 7F0's Wario is pretty aggressive, espeically how 7F0 loves to eat people up for breakfast! Also, knows the spacing of his character pretty well!

MJG

Smash Hero
Mario- Bo X7's Mario is total legit. No joke, know's the character inside and out, especially how Bo X7 is really good as gimping other players.

Donkey Kong- Ook's Donkey has the ability to survive at 180% minmum, which is pretty sick and has a unique playstyle. Such as spamming the Up B move and it works pretty effectivly.

Wario- 7F0's Wario is pretty aggressive, espeically how 7F0 loves to eat people up for breakfast! Also, knows the spacing of his character pretty well!
This post is "almost" region biased (seeing as how all of those players are in your state)

Were you stating that those were the best players for those characters? Or just stating some of their uniqueness?

-Coco-

Smash Ace

I do agree this could be put off as region bias

but I agree with all these except 7fo I don't think 7fo is the best but hes up there for sure 0_o

that and bo x7 is gonna drop mario in tourney for rob or peach I believe

judge!

Smash Ace
pretttty biased list

anther not number 1 pika? sure esam is good. has he ever been to a national?

hunger not in top 5 warios. thats absurd hes the highest placeing wario next to fiction ( when he played a lot)

the mk list is good as there all amazing but honestly after m2k all the other mks r better then eachother at certain matchups...its a toss up. i

coney is def one of the top 5 d3s. idk who some of them even r

some of the lucarios arnt lucario mains at all. junebug and zucco take the title. lee hasent entered full lucario in ages nor has ksizle if he even has.

does dazwa even enter tourneys anymore?.

shugo 5th? WHAT

only 2 GAW....noj is easily top 3 GAW

lol

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LOL at hunger not being on the list

and LMFAOOOOO at koolaid not being 1st/2nd pit...that's hilarious.

Vinnie

Smash Master
You guys are misunderstanding. Everybody below pika/d3/wario are not in order, they're suggestions to vote on. The votes for them aren't started yet.

Skyos

Smash Rookie
I'd say -Coco- for Olimar, he camps like a professional tent.

edit: hmm probably should explain

but that one guy said it all. just watch him play and look at his results; his talent speaks for itself. his placings are good and consistent and although it's been previously stated, he's not getting enough recognition for silly reasons. L Cancel < -Coco- for both skill and placings. L Cancel just get's around more.

TP

Smash Master
Until there is proof that Albert L is a real person, I am forced to assume he does not exist. The top 5 for Ganon is (IN NO ORDER) Ray Kalm, Breezy, DLA, Clai, and (choose whichever is the least retired) Jekyll/Z1GMA/Swoops/Kosk/IJosh. They may have all quit for all I know, or they are all secretly training together.
Never mind, Breezy apparently quit Ganon too.

WTF.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
As far as samus goes I believe a Samus from california named Skyos needs to be mentioned

he has gotten 3rd at a couple tournies and 9th at tourney with a couple notable players such as mikehaze tyrant,typh,camaman and Havok,Tearbear and DSF. He has a bit of a situation going on with traveling and cant travel for a month or so but I'd say thats pretty good for a Samus =3

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Albert L is Vex. He becomes Albert L when he plays Ganon, and Vex imo has the best Ganon.

Atomsk should also be up there for Ganon.

TP

Smash Master
Albert L is Vex. He becomes Albert L when he plays Ganon, and Vex imo has the best Ganon.

Atomsk should also be up there for Ganon.
EVERYONE can play Ganon. Only Ganon MAINS have large enough balls to be on a list for BEST Ganons, though. Yeah, we could have Vex, Inui, Atomsk, Me, Breezy as of today, PhantomX, and all the others on the list, but that's just not fair to the people who go out to tourneys and place with the worst character in the game.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
EVERYONE can play Ganon. Only Ganon MAINS have large enough balls to be on a list for BEST Ganons, though. Yeah, we could have Vex, Inui, Atomsk, Me, Breezy as of today, PhantomX, and all the others on the list, but that's just not fair to the people who go out to tourneys and place with the worst character in the game.
That sounds like a good idea, but having an empty list under Ganon would be a **** shame.

TP

Smash Master
Also, none of the videos of the top players who happen to use Ganon are actually useful for learning. NONE of them use the ATs I and the other Ganons use in every match. Without stuff like that, it isn't very educational. Vex and those like him win because of superior skill with spacing and reading. While that is impressive, it isn't helpful for somebody trying to see what Ganon is capable of.

Ray Kalm, DLA, Clai, Z1GMA, and Swoops are probably the 5 best Ganon mains right now.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Or they could watch videos of people who are successful with Ganon. Who cares what ATs they use and stuff? ****, what useful ATs does Ganon have?

You're basically insinuating we should include flashy players who don't place well but oh well they look cool. If you're trying to teach someone by watching someone else, wouldn't you want them to learn from somebody who is actually doing well with the character than someone who does cool stuff but obviously isn't winning?

MJG

Smash Hero
I think Twilight Princess was referring to the OP...where it was stated that other new characters looking to learn/get better with their main should look to those top 5 mains for help through videos/other things...

EDIT: GTFO PF. Were not even doing lucas yet.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I agree with pink fresh about phoenix alpha, him and chaos ***** my partner and I in teams. PA was tanking...

Also just throwing this out there mr. 3000 is currently inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom