• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Zucco

Smash Master
****, Kai gave you the ****!
I had a slow start Id say, but I've gradually worked my way to becoming one of NJs better players.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Da hell? why do you got Ally up there with his old news self lulullulullz.

Who Wan Team

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Im working on tyrant and mike haze for this also should not be too hard to convince them maybe some others guests ;) like nick riddle

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll be here for epic commentary and general harassment of players I deem lames, ultimately I may not leave in one piece but whoever gets my d!ck please, be gentle.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
NO MM or friendlies at inui's tournament. There will be 4 events and we HAVE to get them all done. HE won't get rid of side events for you to have stupid friendlies and MM.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
NO MM or friendlies at inui's tournament. There will be 4 events and we HAVE to get them all done. HE won't get rid of side events for you to have stupid friendlies and MM.
Why are YOU trying to tell ME what to do? I don't care about your opinion first and we obviously aren't going to do mm's in the middle of the event. There will be time before it starts obviously and some after.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Attention: Small children, devout Christians, and the faint of heart

I strongly advise you do not come to this tournament! One of the TOs feels the need to publicly express her sexuality on the Internet for all to see!

Yes folks, you saw it here. The Crismas you all know and love with all kinds of misleading status messages on AIM. You don't want to know what comes after the "...", so don't bother looking unless you'd like some serious scar tissue clogging up your optical receptors (that's eyes for you kids).

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY

I strongly advise you do not come to this tournament! One of the TOs feels the need to publicly express her sexuality on the Internet for all to see!

Yes folks, you saw it here. The Crismas you all know and love with all kinds of misleading status messages on AIM. You don't want to know what comes after the "...", so don't bother looking unless you'd like some serious scar tissue clogging up your optical receptors (that's eyes for you kids).
I LOLed. :laugh:

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Why are YOU trying to tell ME what to do? I don't care about your opinion first and we obviously aren't going to do mm's in the middle of the event. There will be time before it starts obviously and some after.
I was being sarcastic LOL, my bad

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents

lololol ilu

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

I'm stupid.
Took me forever to get that -_-

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I was being sarcastic LOL, my bad
Your bad indeed.

I also lol'd

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman

RAAAAAAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOM That's a first lol

Top Bottom