• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
If minty wants to team with me I'd rather team with him since I team with not so great marth's and do well and he's an amazing marth so even better.

Plus me and minty are chill

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Ikon sucks dont team with him minty or chaos also theres so much good partners too bad i promised my bro :( XD

EDIT: also no 3 bucks its all i have

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
*sigh* stop being so arrogant and maybe you can see your self speak you ****ing ******* seriously please stfu why cant you read? i clearly said that i DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A 5$ what makes you think 20 you moron.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh so i can come to this but i can't enter because im a brokeass ******.

im getting a job soon.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
nahh its ok Xivk i dont really like borrowing money from people i don't fully know unless i desperately need it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Just wondering, how's the neighborhood around here? I'm a bit nervous when it comes to Jersey City, because some things happened there to me in the past.
Yeah that's what l want to know. I can't go mostly for this reason really lol stupid mom johns

I HAVE NO MONEY!

****ING SNES ***** MY WALLET

i can't go now

**** life.

EDIT : i have 29 dollars.

****ty.
you know you tight lawl

*sigh* stop being so arrogant and maybe you can see your self speak you ****ing ******* seriously please stfu why cant you read? i clearly said that i DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A 5$ what makes you think 20 you moron.
but you have a job lol.....

Oh so i can come to this but i can't enter because im a brokeass ******.

im getting a job soon.
we're in a ****ing recession holy ****ing **** if i had a job omfg

lolz same here, my MK SUUUUCCCKSSSS
your avys win =D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anti i'd help you out if u want.

hippie and kimchi the area is really nice and it has a rita's icecream shop next to it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The venue is right in front of a nice residential area. I'm a country boy and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Top Bottom