• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vids of M2k's MK !

Declan

Smash Apprentice
I was at this tournament. M2K actually used DDD and he won singles as well as doubles. And exactly why are so many of you surprised that he plays so well?

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
his metaknigh has a lot in common with his melee marth. This guys play style is very cool and fun to watch.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
m2k does hate brawl. he plays it for the money. He mains DDD and uses MK just because him and vidjo r both one of the best in the world. Ive played m2k and can take 1-2 stocks off him in mk dittos. He soo fawkin good

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
honestly i dont want to seem like an ***, but im not really that impressed..... he is good .. but i thought i would see something better.

yosma

Smash Rookie
i agree with kiherbs i mean yea hes good but im thinking that i could beat him and well yea umm im not trying to sound like a jerk or anything but yea..............................

JewieBud

Smash Cadet
thats what i want to become....

and those last twenty seconds where they were fighting underneath the stage... thats why i love MK

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
For the people that think you could beat him, other any other player for that matter:

get your *** to tournaments and prove it, instead of posting youd think you could beat them....

(no... online doesnt count...)

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
oh my bad i forgot, little kids are on these forums....
i would play him at tournys, but im in alaska..
and when i get to lower buleive me i will..
plus i never said i could win just said that im not that impressed. seeing how he was The Best on melee

Top Bottom