• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vids of Chopz Snake from Orlando tourney gigabits.

CO18

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARlnKAWF1t8&feature=channel_page

Chops is a Snake from Fl thats amazing when he plays brawl seriously lol.
He quit snake for awhile but I think hes coming back. This was from a 100 man tourney past saturday gigs. Chops got 5th, not sure who he lost to in winners.
I know he lost to Seibriks Dedede in losers though.
This guy adapts so crazily, played him one set before, even if you like 3 stock him first match you're likely to lose the set and its a golden rule in Florida not to play him in friendlies before a tourney.
Enjoy.. hopefully more vids will be up eventually, not sure what else got recorded. End of 2nd match is pretty funny

Master Raven

Smash Master
This guy adapts so crazily, played him one set before, even if you like 3 stock him first match you're likely to lose the set and its a golden rule in Florida not to play him in friendlies before a tourney.
I can testify to this :(

Panix

Smash Ace
ehhh, his nade grab was inpressive. but he should of been pegging the gernades at wario to rack up dmg. instead of usulessly throwing them over him

~PsykoTek~

Smash Cadet
Ay that walking with the nade into dropping it while doing a grab at the same time was kidan sexy ill ahve to try that out sometimes myself.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Chops is amazing period. ATM he's the best snake in FL (I played every other snake in FL at gigs)

He's the one who knocked me out of losers XD.

I played him in friendlies before and 2 stocked him twice....big mistake. If you don't want to lose to him, dont play him before tourney....and even then you might lose lol.

Top Bottom